I'm passing around the room shaking and breathing hearing mumbling and whispered noise coming from the roof. I run to the kitchen grabbing a long sharp knife and walk back to the room. is it someone who play a prank on me or what is this, then I'm going to chop them to piece.

I didn't heard the noises again. I sit back on the couch wrapping the blanket over my small body still shaking and felt scared "oh my God please help me." I pray a silent prayer in my heart.

I jump again slightly on the couch when I heard our house bell ring touching my chest taking slow breaths. The bell ring again for the second time. I  hesitate to go and open the door. The bell ring for the third time and I stand up from the couch with the knife in my hand walking to the door.

I take a few breaths before peeping through the small gape in our door seeing some standing with their back to the door wearing a black hoodie with a black pants .

"Oh my God, it's only thieves wearing clothes like that in the night, they know I'm alone that's why. I jump hearing the bell ring again for the fourth time.

"Who is it? I asked a little rough.

" It's me Norma."i heard the person said.

" What, what is she doing here and so late in this hour and how does she knows I'm staying here", I said to myself.

"Open up, I know you are alone", she said frightening me.

"Why should I, how do I know I can trust you? I asked her.

" Please" I heard her begg, I peek through the hole again, seeing her rest with her head on the door.

I sight not knowing what to do. "I'm not going to hurt you." she said in a broken voice making me feel sad and sorry for her. I open the door almost making her fall on her face, she catch me and I lose hold on the knife hearing fall down on the floor.

"What, you were going to stabbed me with that thing? , she asked picking it up and walking in past me.

"Hey, I shout" I didn't asked you to come in" I told her. l look at her up and down seeing how dirty her clothes was and she was smelling like blood.

I close the door and follow her. "you sting." I told her closing my noise with my hands

"You told me to come in when open the door for me." she told me.

" What you doing here and how did you know I'm staying here? I asked her seeing her tens up shifting uncomfortable where she stands at the door of the kitchen.

It didn't look like she wants to answer my question seeing her look els where.

I walk past her to the TV room hearing  her follow me. I pick up the mess I made. She sits down on the couch opposite me making me furrowed my brows at her.

"I see you make yourself at home, good for you", I told her rolling my eyes at her.

She run her hand through her long black hair sighting. "It doesn't look like you have a problem having me here"she told me looking at me.

"I don't have a problem having you here yes, but I have one, how did you know I'm staying here?" I asked her again walking out of the TV room back to the kitchen and throw away the popcorn in the disbin. I flince when I saw her standing in door of the kitchen holding my chest.

"please don't do that. I told her relaxing.buy She just runs her hand through her hair just looking at me.

"Stop following me and how did you get there, I didn't see you stand up from the couch. What are you?" I asked  looking her in the eyes.

"What you think I'am " she said running her hand through her hair again.

I rolled my eyes at her, "you not going to answer me huh? I asked her.
She sight, "I was in the woods, when I saw you driving in here," she told me running her hand through her hair.

" What, so you stalked me, was you neh wasn't it, you moan at me when I was naked in my room just few minutes ago" I asked exasperated getting angry.

" O, no what", I heard her "you crazy bitch, I'm no stalker and how did I even know where  your room is.?"she asked rolling her eyes.

" you have the odesity to come to our house and call me a bitch, fuck you, who do you think you are huh? I asked walking out but just when I was about to past her she grabbed my arm making me tens.

I gasp at how cold  her hands is  giving me goosebumps. She saw me tens up and lose her hold on my arm.
"You so cold" I said her. And you sting, don't you wash. look how dirty you are Norma ,are you okay? I asked in one breath.

She sight running her hand through her hair. It looks like she always do it when I asked her something she doesn't wanna answer.

I look at her seeing her look at me saying nothing. "Okay since you going to say nothing, come on you going to have a shower now and I'm going to put that clothes in the wash for you" I told  pushing her up to my room.

" Lucia no it's fine, it's not necessary I'm fine" . She told me when we entered my room.

"You sting and you tell me that's fine", I asked. feeling sorry for her. she was looking so pale and white her eyes was black and red and puffy like she was high on drugs.

She wanted to argue, but I just glared at her saying nothing and took out some warm clothes for her since she is so cold. She walk to bathroom mumbling some words which I don't hear making me smiled.

I heard the water of the shower running."Norma I'm going down stairs." I told her, I put the clothes on the bed, if they don't don't fit please be welcome to look through my wardrobe for something and don't come out of this room if you don't have clean clothes on", I told her.

"Yes mom", I heard she said making me giggle.

I walk out of the room back to the kitchen prepared something for her to eat.

Still wondering who could have moan.