"My husband doesn't like to befirend you your highness. And I also don't want to have this kind of mistake again. So please do not get near with my husband again." Julius said slowly but with emphasize.
Whatever his intention he can't fight back yet. But he doesn't want him loitering around Charles. This point should be taken with seriously.

"I will remember that." The second prince gaze at Julius with a polite tone but his eyes says otherwise.

Lorenzo raise his brow.
"No, I hope you swear you will stay away with my son. He is married and his wife is a man. Even if you have no intentions, people will still see it maliciously."

"I said I will remember!" Second prince grit his teeth. They want him to swear never to get near Charles again? Never!

Julius is not satisfied until he swears. He knows that this second prince is a seductress. He will never let anyone touch Charles again.

"I want second prince to--"

"Julius!"
A man wheezing and puffing rush to open the door and almost breaks it. He stops in the door puffing and grasping for air. His face is sweating and his cheek is slightly red. Everyone admits that he is a handsome man.

"Cha--"
Julius anger and disatisfaction vanish and all he can think of is the man in fornt of him.
Everything else doesn't matter.

'For me. He will run anywhere for me.'

His heart is overwhelmed and his frowning face become bright and his lips curves up and it turn into a huge smile.

"Husband." He called.

"Here." Charles said between wheezing.

"What are you all waiting for? Get him a chair to seat! Water! Someone bring a fan here." Julius frantically ordered the stores personel who hurriedly run to do their task.
Julius step forward and hugs Charles.

"Are you alright?" Charles raise his face worriedly. Charles face is wrap with pain, distress and worry.

Julius grins and kiss him. Its a light touch.
Just so he can convey how overwhelmingly he appreciate his appearance.

But Charles is not appease.
He looks up and see the teary eyed Wayn.

"Second Prince Wayn, I am begging you for all those years of friendship and our past relationship....Do not bother my wife again. Or not even a bit of respect will be left." He said and he wanted to pull Julius away.

Julius pouts and shake his head.
This is their store and he didn't do anything wrong so why will he leave? They are the one who should go.

"Julius...Don't be stubborn."
Charles coax him.

"No. I won't go."

"Then how can I kiss you here?"

Everyone, even Julius gaze at Charles with a blush.
This man is hilarious.

Lorenzo cough.
"Son."

"F....father? You are here but you still let my wife be bullied?" Charles felt as if a rock hits his heart and a trace of disatisfaction can be seen through that mirror like eyes.

Lorenzo sharply gasp.
This unreasonable son.
Not only did he not see him he even want to blame him?
He is about to reprimand him but Julius pinch his waist.

"Father help me! The one who came late has no right to point fingers!" Julius angrily pinch him again.

Charles shows a pained expression then he nods.

"Dad..I am sorry."

"As long as you understand." Lorenzo coughs.
It seems the wife is good at reprimanding his husband.
He is satisfied.

On the other hand, the neglicted second prince and second princess can only look away.
Second princess try getting near Wayn and she pull his clothes.

"Husband, wife knows her mistake. Let's go." She said and force a smile.

Wayn felt angry but he doesn't show it in his face. He nods.
"Let's go."

He take her hand and assist in guiding her out.
Charles looks at them.

"What?" Julius ask.

"How come you two are leaving?" Charles ask.

Julius froze.
Lorenzo knit a brow.

Wayn felt elated but doesn't show it.
The second princess glare at him.

"What do you want? You want to slap my face too?" She angrily shout.

"Apologize."
Charles said looking straight to her eyes.

"What?" This is the first time the second princess  is looking at Charles face.
He is handsome.
Masculine and there is no air with him. He looks so humble and kind but also scary with that frown.

She can't help admiring him but only for a second.
She sharply glare and look away.

"No. I already got shamed enough."

"Apologize!"
Charles wont back down.
This people shamed the most important person in his life.
Humiliate Her?
It is true that he won't hurt woman because he still remember his real grandfather's teaching of respecting woman but he won't verbally lose either.

"Or else I will put this matter in court." He added.

Wayn tremble. From start to finish why is Charles never look at him?
Is he that despicable in his eyes.

Tears fell down Second Princess eyes.

"My wife won't apologize. I will." Wayn said in hope Charles will look at him.
He did look but what hurts him is that his gaze glare at him. The loving Charles....seems so far away now.

Wayn ask a maid to support his wife and before he can kneel the second princess rush to beat him to it. How can she allow her husband to kneel to this male wife?

"Im sorry! I am sorry!" She kneel while crying.
When she looks up Julius sneers.

That is the scariest sneer she ever seen.

A/N:

I want to eat breakfasttttttt..

Lols