How did you get here?

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't get in the way of this." Illumi stared Hisoka down.

"You're making Killua anxious." Gon clenched his fist in anger. " I thought I told you to never show your face in front of us again."

'Ah, so Killuas enemy has a big effect on both of those runts. How interesting.' The man thought to himself.

Bisky punched the doors of the USJ open, surveying the area.

"The heroes came! Iida got them!" Mina shouted in relief, crying over thirteen whos back was destroyed because Kurogiri used his quirk to attack Thirteen with their own black hole. 

"I don't recognize her hero costume. Is she new?" Sato wondered out loud.

"I remember you! Your gon and Killuas roommate that broke the front door!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Bisky ignored the children. "How did they get here?" Bisky wondered to herself, looking at Hisoka and the unknown man with extreme bloodlust and strong aura seeping out. It almost seemed unnatural.

She sensed Izukus nen die down and a strong purple thing in front of him. It was oozing bloodlust, so she ran over at full speed, grabbing the kids which the thing was just about to attack. She set the kids down at a safe distance. "Go to the exit. I opened it." They were too stunned to say anything. "Now!" She ordered. She pushed them towards it, taking them out of the trance they were in. They hesitantly started moving.

"What's going on here?" She asked herself.

Killua was shaking slightly and breathing raggedly.

'He's usually so calm and collected. How did this happen? Is it because of this new guy?' Bisky wondered. "Gon!" She called. No response. 'He's acting just like he did in the dodgeball fight where Killua almost died because of Razor. This is not good.'

'Keep the pressure on, Illumi. Hisoka! Fight the green one.' The man ordered them mentally.

Shigaraki scratched in annoyance. "You just had to butt in, didn't you? Nomu. Kill her."

The Nomu let out a screech before launching himself at Bisky. She punched him in the stomach. Air shot out behind him and the floor cracked because of the force.

Gon's eyes dulled, "Hisoka."

"Hmm~"

"Get out of my way." Gon ordered.

"No can do." He pursed his lips. 'The man won't let me see you if I do that. I want to see how far you have come in your training.'

"Go away. Now." Gon's eyes narrowed at Hisoka. The hatred he had for Illumi started seeping through. He began to imagine Illumi on the floor drowned in blood and pain. These images clouded his thoughts. 'Get rid of Illumi. Get rid of him for good.'

Hisoka felt odd. He looked at his hand which was starting to become transparent. 'This has never happened before! No!' The man gasped in shock. 'Make a scene! Get his attention, Hisoka!'

Bisky blocked one of the Nomus punches. Air blasted all around the two. 'This creature is abnormal. He is taking my blows easily. He's working almost like a cushion.' She thought.

Gon's arms went slack as he stared at Illumi. Pure hatred in his eyes. "I'll make you pay for breaking your promise."

"Gon..." Killua's heart sunk when he saw Gon's expression. 

Behind gon, Killua saw Hisoka who was half transparent. 'What?' His thoughts about Illumi's words subsided briefly.

Bisky felt Illumis nen go down.