_______________________--

Konohamaru heard about the hyugas retreat, it was an order from their leader. He didn't blame her though she was supposed to be in some fancy place she was spending her honeymoon in a war! Konohamaru remembered her wedding day, he chose the back to watch her walk wearing a white kimono that was surrounded by colorful flowers looking straight with her light grey eyes she needed no makeup in her eyes they were naturally beautiful but still someone had painted her eyelids with a beautiful shade of pink color that matched her lips her hard eyes didn't ruin her beautiful smile he did nothing but took a deep breath imagining her walking towards him slowly testing his patience with a smile teasing him with a smirk showing him that he had no power in front of her but he wasn't she was walking with another groom that wasn't him, someone who know nothing about her, he didn't that she loved the orange color and she preferred winter over summer, someone who didn't know when to do their job whenever she walked away to pour her tears out to wash her pain away they chose their fate in a minute and both victims agree but they weren't the only victims of this selfish decision there were other pair of eyes watching in the shadow and maybe another pair of eyes watching their heroes being taken by another princess but they did nothing but to go on with their plan because their feelings were stronger than their thoughts "congrats hyuga" he said that with a smile covering her feelings while his eyes poured them in hers and she settled for a smile he gave no present for her his feelings were enough trash for her, he didn't want another failed attempts if he saw her wearing a necklace he gave for her while she locked arms with this person he would have to deal with another journey of pain , knonhamaru walked away from the huge, fancy wedding dragging his broken heart with him.

_________________________-

This wasn't what he had expected they were few but they were still fighting and whenever he thought that they were going to win they fight again it was like there was no lose in the other side but there were, like an endless loop sasuke looked down to his katana today hinata will enter her last month, he had visited her sometimes whenever he had the chance to it he visit her and they would talk, talk about everything and anything he had told her about his fake letters he used to send for her addressing it as if it was from naruto and she had told him about her meeting with the clan elders when they knew about her relationship with him they had laugh and smiled and saddened together they remembered the first time sasuke tried to cook and how he almost got their tiny house burnt, sasuke looked to the scarf she gave him before he left, she had tiptoed to put it on for him and when she got closer to his face she kissed him they kept that kiss longer before he left and once he turned he felt the coldness of the loneliness e sighed as he played with the scarf around his neck "I love you" she whispered it that night it melted his heart and all the pain of this war away, sasuke'e eyes widened when he saw the explosion in front of him that where his team was he jumped from the tree and ran to them looking for any of them the fire of the explosion were eating all their body he stared at them knowing nothing in how to deal with this situation, " I'm not suited to be a leader" he told the nara but he said he had no choice
___________________

Ino was awake again because of the hyuga's screams this one was louder and was calling for her she ran to the hyuga "hinata what's—" she looked to the wated in the floor "OMG!!" she grabbed her head thinking of something "warm water!! Where is the war water?" hinata answered wanting so bad end this pain "THERE IS NO....AHHHH" hinata screamed and ino remembered she will have to lit fire to warm the water "OMG!! Wait tetsu!!" she walked out of the house calling the hyuga's guard name loud but no answer came, ino felt something strange where was he? "INOO-CHAAAN" ino looked back not having much time she ran to where she could find the wood, the village was so far from here how would she go? So she ran to gather the wood trusting the only hope that she had that testu will come and he did ino saw jumped when someone landed behind her "OMG!!" she stared for a minute "HINATA, GO HINATA NEED HELP SHE... SHE BABY WILL COME GO" the man nodded his "can you plaese go to the village and ask them to prepare before i take hinata-sama?" without hesitation she ran back to the village leaving hinata to her guard.
__________________