Sakura ran to the tint ready to treat another injuries not only one but many was waiting for them what was with these people? They weren't effected by anybody's attack only shuriken effected them they wanted sasuke's head they wanted him dead and they know nothing about their leader she was a female, a young female what akiko was her name she wanted to see her to know why was she fighting a whole village for only one person they progressed nothing and nothing was proceeded only a lot of many dead bodies nothing more she had been here for a while now "they are small town no need to freak out" she had looked down at them for being few but they weren't the little girl they were fighting was tortured too hard to train she chose that to become strong and she trained a whole town another thing made them lose a lot was there were kids, young kids were fighting against them ,old people and everyone in that small town was fighting many of their shinobi had token their life not wanting to fight in this war and nobody wanted to go against any kid it confused her how much time had she been planning on this? , she worked hard in the middle of all their screams

"he's losing so much blood" "they should've brought him earlier" "is h breathing?" "can you check that solider too?!"

This was so stressing sakura tried again even though hope was begging to sneak from the man's eyes sakura tried ,his eyes lost their bright with the last tear that rolled down his cheeks washing the blood's stains that painted his face, he was young, younger than her if they weren't fighting sakura thought that he could be walking in the streets to smell fresh air, or maybe a new gift for his lover. Sakura looked at her hands ( who's next?) this situation didn't change since the war began they were only losing lives, many and many of lives were taken in this pointless war. Why should they fight any longer? Things would change she knew that but when? When there would only few shinobi left! Sakura shed no tear and no tear could take away this amount of depression, sadness, guilt and pain. They would be stuck with her until the end of this war and the end seemed so far "Haruno!!" Her eyes turned to the back where a new group of injuries and dead people just came, Just like few minutes ago it's like she was living inside a loop no end to it she knew what was coming after hours of useless attempts to get the life this war took, few hours of pressure and worries surrounded by too many medics around her and too many questions in her head "Sakura-chan, why did you became a medic?" Their seventh hokage asked her once "to save lives of course" that what she dreams about and she became a medic but did she reached her purpose "Haruno!!"
____________________________

Ino stayed with hinata for about a week they did a lot with each other helping each other ,cooking meals, pouring their hearts to each other ,remembering their memory together and talking about their lives. She was happy that she had ino by her side in times like this, it's been a week since she came hinata laid on her side thinking of her husband when will the next time she see him, she hoped soon, she hoped that this war will end soon and he will come home to be there when their child come, hinata felt a pain in her abdomen she growled when it got more and tried to turn but her back hurts too she didn't want to wake Ino so she bitten her lip finally she tried again and rolled but the pain was more than she could handle hinata screamed and ino woke up running to her "hinata you ok?" she wasn't able to speak she shook her head instead "omg!! Wait" ino grabbed a pillow and let hinata rest her back on it. hinata wasn't able to left herself to sit right so ino helped her "thank you ino-chan" ino smiled and wiped hinata's sweat and laid again

_________________________________---

Hanabi hyuga had struggled with the hyuga clan's member when she let hinata left and lived her life and she struggled more when sent someone to protect her saying that she wasn't a hyuga anymore that she chose that by herself but they forgot that she was still her sister and of course she cares for her, she was careful when she had to choose someone to protect her sister, studying all their reaction whenever her sister was mentioned they were all cursing her , threatening to leave her without any protection but tetsu he stood behind without any reaction or any word spoke and when he was asked he just answered "whatever satisfy hanabi-sama" he was a kid back then so she chose him and sent him there without looking to what the elders would say hanabi gathered them once "you said she wasn't a hyuga now didn't you? So just think of the hyuga's member because I'm doing this for my only family I have right now" hanabi sighed when she remembered all of that this was supposed to be her honeymoon how did it turn like this? She was now in the battlefield she could see them yes but they would faded in a blink so she ran fast towards one when she spotted one knowing very well that none of her techniques would work so she prepared her kunai she stopped when she reached the person looking at him with wide eyes ... he was a kid glaring at her with his dark eyes what would she do now? How this was fair? She was a leader of huge clan in the village and she was fighting a 10 years old boy! Her hands felt numb this war was leaving them without brains or lives and she didn't know what she would lose beside all the hyugas she lost hanabi's kunai rested in her side the boy's hands were empty he lost all his weapons and she wondered who in their army had fought him? Who had the heart to rise their weapon in his face ,hanabi wanted to go back to her home and rest leaving whatever would happen to these people to the fate, if this boy had no weapon then someone had fought and that meant that there were shinobi who fought other children, Cowards! there were criminals among them fighting along their sides hanabi thought for a minute whose fault is this? No one know who is the victim in this war they were fighting to no end until one of the sides end and she didn't want to kill a child hanabi looked up to the sky (what do I do? Father) the kid found his chance to escape for his life, hanabi watched his glances when he ran away his eyes held fear who caused it? hanabi thought about her life when she was in the same age with him she was still training with her father to become the perfect leader she threw her kunai and walked back where? She didn't know she wanted to go far away from this war.