"I-I don't know-"

"Bullshit you constantly keep rejecting, if it been going on for years"

"I don't want to accept who I am-"

"Why don't you want to accept who you are? Werewolves are amazing creatures rather than a living corpse to drink off of a living person to live"

"I- I don't know how to deal with it" Xena stuttering, nervously talking and shaking hands was making Trent feel guilty of liking it but mostly doesn't feel bad either.

"Are you okay with me kissing you-" Xena reach for Trent lips greedily and pull him closer to her body, Trent thought the kiss wasn't enough with her simple peck on his lips; Trent took over with his fighting over dominance of the kiss, Xena let him take over till she felt his hand grip her ass to make her gasp at his actions leading them to the couch behind her, opening her mouth allowing Trent to slide his tongue past her tinted pink lips that became somewhat more red cause of Trent rough kissing. Trent took off his leather jacket that was on her and ripped his tank top off her, making Xena bit his lower lip hard till he stop cause of the pain.

"Ow shit-" Trent hissed in pain and Xena breathing was heavy and she looks away from Trent backing away from him covering her chest and below her waist line.

"I'm so sorry, we shouldn't had kiss in the first place" Trent said with frustration in his voice but Xena shake her head lightly no.

"It wasn't bad till you was ripping clothes off- we can continue just let me get some clothes on" Xena said still trying to catch her breathe and getting up to her suitcase to get her lingerie, she bends over to grab her clothes but forgetting he was behind her and Trent breaths in steadily trying to look away from her.

"Hurry before the heat dies down" Trent growl underneath his mumbling of words but she heard and quickly put on her bra and underwear but put on a dark red shirt and Scooby doo shorts on.

"I'm ready-" Trent impatiently pick her up after what she said, going down the hallway and opening a door on the right; Trent lay her down on the bed.

"Are you okay if we dry hump?" Trent ask Xena and she didn't felt embarrassed but more awkward.

"For what?"

"For you and me silly" Trent laugh making Xena position herself in the middle of the bed, he sat on the back of his calves sitting up till he was sitting upright in front of her.

"Are you okay with what I'm gonna be doing to you?" Trent reach into his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Well if your okay with me taking your shorts down a little and okay with me lowering my pants so we both can receive the same pleasure but I need your consent to be okay with this" Trent said and he laid his hands on both of her thighs opening them slightly more open and he move closer towards her with his hard shaft making it pressed against her arousal.

"Okay but don't try anything else" Xena hesitantly say shit, her breathing was unsteady till she felt his hands jerk her shorts with her panties off and he took off his pants and kept his loose boxers on.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do that to you" Trent assures her and his shirt been off since he gave her his clothes. Trent squeezes a little of the lube onto her sensitive clit causing her to moan from his touch.