Anniversary - L

Louis POV
It was the Friday before the Xfactor and I was getting ready for my anniversary meal with my girlfriend Eleanor. I decided on the fancy Italian restaurant where we had our first date. I wore a white button up shirt with a pair or grey checked trousers and black Alexander Mcqueens. I wanted look a bit smart so I chose my silver Rolex and styled my hair in a small quiff. "Eleanors here" I heard Mum shout from downstairs. I sprayed some aftershave and dashed down the stairs. Eleanor was stood in the door way wearing a red silky dress. She had the long legs and slim figure to pull it off. "You look beautiful" I whispered in her ear as my Mum made us stand in the garden to take some pictures. I chose a random one and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption "1 year".

After Mum had finished taking photos of us, I opened the passenger door of my black BMW and made an arm movement to motion Eleanor in

After Mum had finished taking photos of us, I opened the passenger door of my black BMW and made an arm movement to motion Eleanor in. I got in the drivers seat and started to move off from the drive way, waving my Mum goodbye from the doorstep. It only took around 10 minutes to get to the restaurant and the car journey seemed to feel quick. We talked and blasted music through the aux as usual.

I opened the door of the restaurant and let Eleanor step inside first. Even the smell of the restaurant takes me back to old memories of Eleanor and I, we've celebrated most monthly anniversaries here. The waiter Buddy, whom is a good friend of mine, welcomed us back and embraced us both in a hug. After he had taken our jackets he took two menus and placed them down on the table which was located in a room on its own. I had to have a private room or else fans will come up to me constantly which, usually I love don't get me wrong but when I'm eating I prefer a bit of privacy.

Eleanor ordered the spaghetti carbonara whilst I ordered the seafood risotto. We didn't even have to look at the menu as we ordered the same thing each time we came. Eleanor had a glass of Merlot wine with her meal but I had a Diet Coke as I was driving. Our mains arrived relatively quickly and went down a treat as always. For dessert we ordered a large slice of chocolate cake to share. Buddy knew it was our 1 year anniversary so instructed our waitress to put a 1 candle on top of the cake which was a lovely touch. We both took a boomerang for our Instagram stories and then enjoyed our last half an hour at the restaurant.

After I had payed the bill I dropped Eleanor home at her house which is only a short drive from my own. I gave her a kiss and then decided to give her the gift I had bought for our anniversary. I reached over to the back seat and handed her a box which had inside a rose gold Cartier ring which she had wanted for the longest time. We said our last goodbyes and I waited outside her house to make sure she got in safely.

After I got home I briefly spoke with Mum but I was so exhausted I just wanted to go to bed. I'd had a lovely evening but right now I was more excited about the X Factor tomorrow which was unusual for me. I decided to pick out an outfit ready which consisted of a classic pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of white boot converse, a black Ralph Lauren polo and a brown Ralph Lauren jacket on top. I've always been interested in fashion and modelling but I don't know if I want to do it as a career yet.

I jumped into bed and unlocked my phone. I expected a text from Eleanor just to say thank you but I had nothing. To be honest, she's always been quite needy but never shows much affection towards me but I've learnt to live with it even though it does get frustrating most of the time.

I opened my Instagram app and decided to dm Harry about tomorrow.

@louist91 - hey Haz! You ready for tomorrow?

I wrote but didn't expect a reply as it was 11:30pm and I thought he'd want some rest before going on stage tomorrow. However I received a reply almost instantly which I found cute.

@harrystyles - nervous more than anything!😬

@louist91 - you absolutely smashed your audition and it only gets better from there so you have nothing to worry about trust me🙈

@harrystyles - I suppose, thanks Lou. How was your anniversary meal. You both looked lovely.

I find myself blushing at his compliment but I quickly stop myself. I don't know why I feel this way around him, I mean I'm not gay nor bi. I have a girlfriend for goodness sakes. But with Harry it's different, I've only met him once but I still find myself blushing at the way he looks at me or the way he calls me Lou for short.

@louist91 - it was good I suppose, nothing too special. I think I enjoyed it more than Eleanor though, she didn't seem very interested😕
@louist91 - and thank you very much x

@harrystyles - oh no, I'm sure she loved it! Well I'm going to get some sleep now so I'm ready for tomorrow. See you then😙

@louist91 - yeah me too. Night Haz😌