Company Liam Da Silva!

"No, you have a problem. I have an idiot that always gets into problems."

"First off, I don't always get into problems and second we do. Your brother decided to make an appearance at the Paris institute and then just left. He could have killed them all with one fell swoop but he didn't we have a feeling that there is something else going on over there."

"We have to go over there now, is everyone coming or is it just going to be you and I?" I wanted to move from the position that I was in with my legs on Liam's lap and sitting next to Drew.

"That is the thing... and please don't use your yelling voice it is not fun. So... Um... we-have-decided-that-you-should-not-go-and-you-can-stay-here-with-the-others-while-Max-and-Matt-and-I-go-with-Alexio.-Liam-is-pretty-much-dead-so-he-is-not-going-plus-your-brother-hates-him-with-a-passion."

"If you think that I am going to sit back and have you guys fight all of my battles for me you are sadly mistaken." I tried to stand up but a certain Brazilian was holding my feet hostage.

"We have a feeling that he is not going to fight if you are there and he is just going to take you and we are not risking that. You know Johnathon, he is going to do whatever he can to get you."

"I am about to say something that I am going to regret so shut up okay, I am only saying this once. You are right." A sly grin went onto both of their faces only for me to stop them. "But the second that something seems sketchy or goes wrong you mind link me and I am coming, otherwise I will follow you like a crazy ex-girlfriend." 

"Deal." Drew thrust his hand out to shake it and smiled.

"Be careful."

"Always."

***

"It is jammed. Damn it." I looked over to where Liam was sitting trying to work the computer that was lying in front of him as he had a frustrated look on his face.

"Bang it against the wall!" It always works for me when I do it so why not.

"I'll bang you against a wall!" I really don't think that he thought of what he was saying before he blurted it out. What I didn't say was yes, please.

"We have company! Be PG Liam Da Silva. We have a child in the room." Shit. I turned around to see not only Iz, Alec, Jacob, Manuel, and Jace. Gag me with a wooden spoon.

I am sure that Liam will do that. Mother... I turned to face Jacob and elbowed him in the stomach. Little asshole. What I didn't see was there was a little boy hiding behind everyone until he saw me then ran to me and jumped onto the seat I was sitting on in the training room and sat on my lap. He was a brown-haired brown-eyed 5-year-old cutie.

"Who is this?" Izzy asked and moved over to see Jaime.

"This is Jamie. Probably wanted to see his brother, who is un pinche bruja, for being a brat."

"Eh. That is a bad word, Issa." My eyes widened as I turned a death glare on both of his brothers. They didn't.

"Amor, who told you what that meant?" By the way that Mie was looking at Liam and how Liam was shaking his head no. I used my hair to shield Jamie from Liam and poked him in the stomach. "Can you please jump on your brother? Right here?"

Being true to his grin on his face he jumped down and kicked his brother in the stomach where he was hit. I knew that it wouldn't hurt much but still sting a bit. I grinned as Liam flipped me off with a crooked grin on his face.

"He is the best Da Silva, we all know that," I whispered to Izzy and she grinned, it looked almost sad and then I knew that he reminded him of Max and I laid my hand over hers. "And the most handsome." I laughed as I saw a little bit of blush flushed Mie's neck.

"Manny, can I stay with Issa instead of you? Mom lets me do it at home."

"No, she doesn't you just sneak into my room and yell SLEEPOVER and then steal all of the covers just like your brother by the way." Nope should not have said the last thing, cover it up, now. "Because I have to watch him because he got hurt and is not responsible. I have a feeling I am going to sleep on the couch." Nice save Clary.

"But she doesn't say anything!"

"How about you have a sleepover with Manuel tonight and then when we get home we will see, okay?"

Liam

For some reason, I loved to see Clary with my little brother. She loved him with her whole heart and would probably kill for him. I watched as my brother came over to me and took a hand and put it over my ear and whispered.

"Did you tell Issa that you are in love with her yet?" Nope, I am in a room with shadowhunters that may or may not have the listening rune on right now and I was hoping in God's name that they didn't. 

"Nope. I'm going to wait until we go home is that okay with you?" He nodded enthusiastically and moved over to where everyone else was engaged in a conversation minus Alec and the Asshole which would probably be the best if I don't talk to him. Otherwise, things are going to come out of my mouth.

He went exactly where I thought he was going to go he went back over and plopped onto Clary's lap. Lucky Bastard. I walked over to the side where Clary was sitting but on the other side not next to Isabelle. Before I could say anything else I heard something from a person I was hoping not to hear from again.

"Welcome back dear sister,"

Jonathon.