They know xD

Freddy and Chica were sitting in one of there tables and Freddy tap the table with his index finger looking mad.

"Oh Freddy please do calm down...I know it's hard but you should of know that there were chemistry between them from back then when they use to be friends to the point when they hated each other." Chica said softly, Freddy growls.

"Yes I know but I thought I can have Foxy to myself now I have to share him Bonnie.....I can already tell Foxy prefer him more now...." Freddy look at Chica. "What about you Chica you seem so calm knowing Bonnie is getting fuck behind your back."

Chica eyes soften and she sighs.

"Yes....well because I knew...after they became friends again I knew something going to happen but I know Bonnie still loves me from the bottom of his heart." Chica smiles and looks up at Freddy. " and I know maybe Foxy doesn't show he loves you no more he cares for you to...if he didn't why wouldn't he break up with you?"

"Well......I don't know I just want this to end." Freddy crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes down to the floor, Chica went over to him and give him a peck on the cheek making him blush. He look at Chica with wide eyes and stuttered."w-what..w-was th-that f-for."

"Oh nothing it's just cute how mad you are I can see why Foxy makes you mad a lot." Chica giggles and Freddy gambles under his breath.