As the cold biting breeze howled through the night, Lucius woke up at a snail's pace making certain not to make any sound. He crooked his head towards the other side of the vast bed and found his wife breathing evenly in deep sleep.

Taking that as his indication, he made his way towards out of the tavern then into the woods at the back.

He saw no one awake around as he inched into the deep dark depths of the forest. He summoned the fire in his hands and looked around as he found claw pattern marks on the trees leading him towards his intention.

Leaves and twigs crunched beneath his feet providing the only sound in the otherwise bare forest. As he heard the sound of water to his right, he continued towards the waterfalls.

"Emor" He heard a brisk voice cutting through the silence. Lucius turned around and gave a small nod before he spoke.

"I appreciate your assistance in the matter." The other person nodded briefly as he turned towards the second person who was standing there in silence observing the interaction.

"Alder has sent an enforcement to locate Witch Orla and was intending to ask her for her help." The second man spoke giving a respectful nod to the first man.

"They shall never reach her if not for her own will." Lucius prompted as he looked back to the days he has been traveling through the vast spans of land just to meet her. Lucius had first hand known how difficult it shall be to have her in front of him.

"Why shall be the gathering again?" Lucius asked as the wheels of his mind is concocting something devious again.

"In two nights after Bakru tribe leaves for the search." The second person answered standing in a respectful stance. Before him were the two powerful people who could destroy him in a wink and if he was any clever, he shall take the side of the victory than siding with the defeat.

"Hmm," Lucius wondered for a moment and looked straight at the second person, "In the next gathering make a casual suggestion to my father that once my dear mother was with him, he should give her equal rank to ensure her alliance with him."

The second person narrowed his eyes at the implication. He fell in thoughts to know what the young Lord was playing at. Why would he like his father to regain his powers if he meant to defeat him in his own game?

What was the young Lord planning?

"And you assume Witch Orla shall meet Alder?" His puzzlement was answered with a nod from both the men.

"Most certainly. If my father was not looking for my mother but the help he could get from her, she will certainly grant him the meet." Indeed. Lucius has weight in his words. Alder is perhaps a conniving bastard but Witch Orla was no less than him.

"But there is still another question, Lord Emor. What shall we do to stop Alder from regaining his powers? Despite Orla found or not, Alder has good enough tricks to get his strength back and not to forget he was very much determined in the last assembly." Lucius smiled slyly at the second person as he leaned over the trunk of the large tree in a relaxed manner.

True, Alder was no easy target but Lucius was not an easy prey too nor was Orla or Madonna at the matter.

"Then we can just let him gain his strength back. Allow him do what he shall and we shall do what we can." Lucius answered in a relaxed manner and gestured the person to leave and do what he ought to.

Once the second person left, Lucius turned towards his other companion, "What might be making the good Lord Xander Knight mull over intensely?"

Lord Xander Knight, the Lord of Eastern Region, perked up with an inquisitive gaze towards Lucius. "I cannot help but notice the wicked gleam in your eyes and if I am right, it seems to be about the young Witch Madonna."

Lord Xander Knight knew not to interfere between the wedded pair but he also knows Lucius Emor's deviousness was not one of the sensual one. It was more wicked and twisted to be personal.

"It is time to meet my mother." Lucius shrugged as his lips twitched into a smirk. "And I shall playing unconscious, nearly dead, to reach her." Lord Xander Knight frowned at the suggestion as he mulled over his words.

"So you assume Madonna is attracted to you enough to take you to Witch Orla if you are in a grave predicament?" Lucius nodded his head proudly as he glance over the small scratch marks on his hand that was given by his wild wife when they were drowned in the kiss.

"The war is nearing as Alder shall be getting his strength back soon. This is just the right time to finally meet my mother and also know if my darling wife is associated with her or not since the start."

Lucius was now waiting with baited breath for his father to be capable of manifesting the greatest of the great magic again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think? Interesting?

Is it love or just attraction between the main leads?

Does Orla really wants Lucius to be dead?

Who is the second person who is helping Lucius and why is he helping when he is from Alder's members?

Why does Lucius wants Alder to gain his powers back? Is Lucius really against his father or was it just an act?

Such Wicked person Lucius is! He is playing with Madonna to reach his mother?

Who is with whom and who is against whom?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim