Chapter 20

German's POV:

I still can't believe that Angie forgave me and agreed to be my wife... I'm the happiest person alive! I can't be happier, but I can't me more worried either because I know Esmeralda will come back to try and ruin everything.

Mustafa noticed my concern because he called me out to the kitchen when we were already at my house.

- Why are you so worried? - he asked - Let me know... I want to help...

I took a deep breath then I told him about my thoughts.

- I hardly can believe that 2 women can make a man like you so worried - he joked.

- They're stronger and smarter than you think - I replied.

- I bet...

- I'm afraid that even both of them are come back to destroy everything again...

Mustafa seemed to be deep in thoughts for long minutes before he spoke up again.

- I think I have an idea... - he said.

- You do? - I gasped.

- I'll tell you later, but for now calm down and enjoy yourself with Angie! - he smiled and patted my shoulder while leaving the kitchen.

I just nodded then we both went back to the others.

----- THAT EVENING -----

- German, I'm sorry for not believing you earlier... - Angie sighed.

- Ah, don't worry about it now... - I smiled at her - You said yes to marrying me and this is what matters...

Angie smiled as she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

- But we still have some problems to take care of - I continued and this time she looked up at me worriedly.

- What problems? - she asked.

- Jade and Esmeralda...

- Oh...

- Mustafa told me that he has an idea how to get rid of both of them at the same time and he's willing to help us out as well.

- Really? - Angie gasped.

- Yes, really - I smiled - He must still love you and he wants you to be happy...

She smiled.

- Yeah... Maybe... And did he tell you his plan?

- Not yet, but he told me to not to worry and he'll come over tomorrow to tell us his plan...

- I see... - she mumbled - I think I'm gonna go and take a shower then go to sleep... I'm tired...

- Alright, but before you go...

- Hm?

- Can we sleep together again? - I said, a bit nervously.

- Huh? Yes, of course - Angie smiled - But why are you so nervous?

- I just... Didn't know if you're willing to be near me again at night too, or...

She suddenly cut me off with a soft kiss and all I could do was smiling like an idiot after that.

She just smiled back at me then headed upstairs, but before she went in to the bathroom she turned back to me and said:

- I love you...

- I love you too, my princess... - I mumbled quietly and continued smiling.