Chapter 5

Angie's POV:

The next morning I woke up first and quite early before German so I sneaked out of his room to go downstairs and Olga was already in the kitchen.

- Good morning, Miss Angie! - she said happily.

- Good morning, Olga - I replied.

- How are you doing this morning?

- Pretty good... Does anyone else is awake yet?

- No, it's actually just you and me.

- I see... That's good - I mumbled as I sat down.

- Why is that good? - Olga turned to me suspiciously.

- Ehm... I just said that... I ehm... wasn't thinking... - I mumbled, yet I did think before I said that, but I didn't want to tell her the reason. I didn't want to tell her about me being unsure about everything... About my own decision and German too.

- Are you okay? - she asked - You act a bit weird...

- I'm fine, Olga... Don't worry - I smiled and just before she wanted to ask again I felt two hands on my shoulders and when I looked up I saw German smiling down at me.

- Good morning, ladies - he said, smiling.

- Morning! - we said at the same time.

- Did you sleep well, beautiful? - he asked me.

- Yeah, pretty good - I replied.

- That's good to hear...

After a long silent I sat up and looked at him curiously.

- What's up with you? - I asked - You're a bit too quiet this morning...

- What? - he gasped - Eh... No, nothing... I'm fine...

- German... I know you very well....

- Okay, fine - he sighed - I'm just a bit frustrated about a meeting that I'm having today...

- Why so? You're never upset about a meeting...

- It's gonna be a really important person...

- I see - I sighed and kissed his cheek softly - You'll do great!

- Thank you, beautiful - he smiled as he pulled me back into him - You always know what to say and how to say it...

- Yeah, I know - I giggled while resting my forehead against his.

- Kiss me... Kiss me and give me some energy for this meeting...

- As you wish - I grinned and kissed him passionately on the lips which lasted for long, long minutes - Are you happy now?

- Very happy - he grinned - But I have a question to you...

- What is it?

- Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?

- Hmm... Maybe - I said jokingly.

- Just maybe? - he asked back with a smirk.

- Yes... Depends on...

He then rolled over and got on top of me and started kissing me passionately everywhere he could reach me and I couldn't help, but giggle as he did that.

- Well? Still just maybe? - he asked as he was kissing me.

- Okay... Okay... - I said, gasping lightly - I'll go out with you tonight... - I moaned.

- What? I can't hear you! - he said as he was kissing me lower and lower that I couldn't speak normally just moaning.

- Okay! I'm going out with you! - I moaned louder and he finally stopped.

- Okay... But you know we'll continue this after the date, right? - he questioned with a cheeky grin on his face.

- I hoped that we will - I said, grinning back at him.

- Good then - he smiled and kissed me again.

German's POV:

I feel so bad for lying to Angie, but I just can't lose her anymore. I'll take my business partner as far away from here for a meeting as possible.

- German! Are you sure you want to meet her? - Ramallo asked me right before we left the house.

- I have no choice, Ramallo... If I refuse to meet her then it could be the end of my whole career... And I can't let that happen now that my family is finally together!

- Yeah, right. But don't worry... I'll be there and keep an eye open and if she plans to do anything harm on you I'll be there!

- It's not harm that she's gonna do... But Angie will if she finds out about this...

- German... - Ramallo sighed.

- Come on, Ramallo... We better get going now!

And with that we left the house.