Chapter 15

German's POV:

What am I gonna do now? Angie's father gave me 2 weeks to prove I'm not as bad as Angie thinks after Esmeralda kissed me, but I don't know how am I supposed to do this. All I know is that I need to do something special... or I'm done and I will never see her again.

- I need to do something... - I mumbled to myself in my room in the middle of the night.

I remembered that Maria's and Angie's dad was a really serious and cold guy, but I didn't remember that this much. It's understandable though since Angie is his only daughter left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After a while of thinking I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink and Ramallo was there too.

- Can't sleep? - he asked.

- After this day?

- Yeah... I understand though.

- What am I gonna do, Ramallo? Angie doesn't even want to talk to me, or look at me... How am I supposed to make her forgive me again? I could barely make her stay in the house...

- Do you remember that her birthday is in 4 days?

- 4 days... Wait, it's in 4 days?! - I gasped.

- Yes!

- Thank you so much, Ramallo!! - I hugged him tightly then ran back upstairs. I think I know what am I gonna do now and that 4 days will be more than enough for me to get ready.

Angie's POV:

I stayed at the Castillo house for the night only because Vilu wanted me to.

On the morning I went to the kitchen and Ramallo and German was there, talking, but they grew quiet when I arrived which made me suspicious.

- Morning... - I mumbled.

- Morning - they said at the same time.

- Did you sleep well? - questioned Ramallo.

- Yeah, I suppose...

- What are you planning today? - asked German nervously.

- You can call her over - I said sarcastically - I am not planning to come home until evening. I am going out with my dad and I am taking Vilu with me if you don't mind...

- No, I don't... Just stay with her... - German said then added - And I am not gonna call her over ever again! I haven't kissed her either!

- Whatever... - I groaned then soon I left the house with Vilu to meet up with dad and Mutafa.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We met up with dad and Mustafa and a nearby coffee and Vilu almost like jumped into dad's arms happily.

- Woho! - he laughed - Why so happy?

- I'm just happy to know that I have a granddad too! - she replied.

- Aw, you're too nice... I'm not that big of a man - dad said with a smile.

- But you are to us... Right, Angie? - Vilu asked, turning to me.

- Yes... That's right - I replied.

After that we spent all day together while I tried to get the thought out of my head that German and Esmeralda might be together by now again.

German's POV:

Now I have time to fix my stupid mistake... But I honestly don't know how so I decided to take a walk at the park when I noticed the guy again who usually sells caramel apples there, but lately he wasn't there so I decided to talk to him a bit.

- Ah, Sir! - smiled the man when he saw me.

- How come that you haven't been near for weeks? - I asked.

- Sickness, Sir... Sickness. But no worries cause everything's fine!

- Good...

- Where is your lovely lady?

- We had a fight... and she doesn't want to see me....

- Ah...

- Yeah... - I sighed.

- I remember she also likes caramel apples... how abou you buy one for her?

In that moment I got the perfect idea.

- Sir... will you be here 4 days later? - I asked.

- Yes, Sir!

- Perfect! - I cheered - You need to help me!

- Okay, Sir! Just tell me what do you want me to do....