End.

Seokjin bowed everyone and took a glance at Jimin who was staring at him with hateful, cold eyes. He tightly clutched the handle of his luggage bag as his knees felt weak, heart sinking more and more. He took one view of Taehyung who still sleeping after a hysteric begging from Seokjin to wake up for the whole night. Seokjin thought, his prayer must be heard by morning, miracle shall happen any time soon. But his hopes were withered as soon his eyes first opened to see no move of heaven. Just a still King. The wave of tears were coming, stinging his eyes so he lowered his head and quickly ran out.

As soon he stepped out of the castle, he cried louldy in his palms, falling on knees. He took few deep breaths between wails trying to stop himself from crying, clutching his aching chest, “God will save him.” He whispered, hitting his chest, “he won't die, he has everyone's blessing. No one shall be able to kill him. He is strong and man of god. He'll be back. He won't ever forget me.” this last sentence was a whisper, a very weak reminder to his weaker heart. 

He headed to his small house.

Days later.

“There's a letter for you from Kims castle. They wished to see you.” Kim  Seokjin's mother exclaimed, Jin's eyes were stunned. He nodded, kneeting his brows in possible probabilities for his arrival at mansion. Nonetheless he dressed up neatly and rode the way to castle by carriage they sent.

On his way, he recalled every words he shared in that with that man. He distinctly rememberes how he cried before him, for him. How he prayed every night for Taehyung's health after been thrown out from castle. How he used to run into markets and bakeries, between the crowds just to interrupt them with one question.

“Any news of King?”

He was upset over the fact that king is still asleep, but he could be satisfied in words not given of his death or any downfall of his health. As always it took very little from Seokjin to be a glowing man in happiness. He could find himself possible brightness from, even trivial pebbles.

But, his heart would ugly thump as he'd hear mention of the King in any converse, because if news arrived that could shattered his love, wouldn't possibly help him in any future to bring even a little ounce of happiness anymore.

How he spent the days were a war within himself, that only he could calm or worsen. He was into a hideous waves of emotion when he all by himself. He wanted to end all this soon. He couldn't carry days with this weakening feeling.

Seokjin was selfless. A humble boy. He didn't asked for loads. He didn't asked anything for his own virtue. Just a simple worded pray. “ Give my family all happiness they wish for. Take my life if needed but let Taehyung be alive and between a very good health in coming his vast future ahead.” He would hear his heart faintly mumbling to him to pray for if he remembers Seokjin but that was just a small bread in corner of basket. The King's good health and his repellent from those toxic fatal relatives was top prior pray for Seokjin.

He softly chuckled to himself as he saw his finger were crossed without him knowing. Fingers crossed for many of wishes, spoken by his fallen heart.

As he stood before the castle's door, his palms sweated. He would think of all good and bad ending of King. His overthinking at speed of worry. Two guards pushed the huge gates open, for his way to walk inside. A sweet scent of garden roamed around him as he past them. He had grew to love this.

As he walked inside, standing the living room, his mouth opened on it's own when he saw Jimin crying loudly while flying downstairs. He furrowed his brows when Jimin made an angry distorted face, stopping on his feet and stared at him for brief moment.