Vulnerable King.

He got defeated in battle. For the first time he fell on his knees during the near winning war. He was said to be the man of iron, eyes like meteor engulfed in demonic fire. But, falling on knees wasn't his fault nor a card of a flaw in his bravery and strength. He was attack from behind. A rule was put up in those times that nobody made of man should be a fighter attacking from behind, it's an act of coward yet some lowlife dared to cut out king through his vincible, vile deplorable strategy

Grace of Heavenly fathers—He was all better alive. Can listen, sense and feel everything around him. Though he was confined in bed for in coma that he was pushed in. Take it as a miracle but he could feel the things and could hear every noise. Just,  Unknown to everyone that their words spoken reaches successfuly to king's ears.

He confined in bed. A man said to have 10 horse's strength, brain of a true mastermind, his decisions and words like a sleek sword, does justice and shuts up the unwanted in one move; now lying in his still pride. Villagers praying for his good heath. They well know that King will escape heaven just for them. They are very dear to him. He would never defy the ones that love him.

Love has always been the biggest weakness of the King. The King with a bold heavy name. Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung married his love, he met when he rode to the north for commencing a business of weapons with the King of North.
   There He fell in love with King's son, Park Jimin and King of north well aware of new love blooming between a gold name guest and his only beautiful son with his mind and consent flicking at Taehyung's hands around massive lands, castlesx colossal amount of gold and silvers. A brave man all prepared to win more. King of north knew, no one is better than this young man.  

He surprised but heartily accepted the proposal of marriage proffered by Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung loves Jimin, and knows that he gets the same amount of love back. His heart says so. His heart believes that the love he offers are surely, absolutely requited. He believes love will always show him a way. So that's why he has such a loving family.

Now, he lays in bed heart beating and nose breathing to remind all that he is still alive.

"I wish you are free from all anguish, my dearest hyung." A falsely worried build  sigh was heard. Taehyung's very dear person's voice echoed in his big lonely room.
   "I wish you die. I need to take your position, that crown on my head and immense power in my palms. You are an absolute huddle to my path, hyung. I hate you with all of me." a man who is blood related to him, speaks the language of worse than an enemy. His own younger brother, Kim Jungkook spitting the bitterest venom.

Indeed blood is so much thicker than water, so much thicker that it suffocates him.

That man caressed the hairs of Taehyung, not in reassuring or caring way while spoke something that cracked heart of Taehyung, unheard by Jungkook. He gave a meaningless, cold kiss on Tae's forehead and left the room.

Kim Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears, with nobody to wipe them.

His mother came and sat beside him. He felt his bed dipping. His heart was feeling better in presence his mother.
"Please wake up early." his mother sounded more harsh than pebbles pierced in knees. "We are suffering the loss of millions. No one is willing to make any relation with a vulnerable King." He inhumoursly laughed loudly inside. It echoed in his empty broken heart.

His mother wants him to wake for nothing but money!? not because she is missing him?
     "Or better never wake up, let Jungkook ascend the throne. We all  sensed how he capable is. You happened to say once that he has a bright way to reign a kingdom." She nodded her head hysterically, her face not holding any specific emotion just a sterness through loveless heart for his step son. 

She left the room. Without hearing a painful growl and cry from his son. A mother is suppose to feel, hear her child's pain without vocaling it. They're gifted that way, right? The mother's love's so powerful that it is capable of sensing their children even from miles away. But, why not here? Here his mother has concrete heart, keeping all relations in dried well. 

His tears were on his cheeks, sliding to the ears, wetting the cushion beneath. He could feel them drying up on it's own under the lonely breeze, wandering in his cold room.

-----

-----

"Jimin, I'm hungry!"

A man spoke, trying to put his hand inside said man's silk pants. "Not here, can't you see him lying there! We can't be this shameless, can we?" Jimin whispered yell, placing a palm on that man's lip that were hungrily latching on his skin. He moaned as that man bit his nipple peeking from his loosely falling robe. He pulled him closer and sliding robe from his chest. Jimin tried to push that man, but lust seemed to possess them and their conscience.

"Here he is, but poor's sight shut! Drop your demure act Jimin, you're more disgraced than any harlot. See for  yourself, you are all ready to be ravished by me." Uncultured man mischievously smirked seeing his vile words turning the comely man on like a truly shameless creature.

"Then show how much hungry you're for me, honey." Jimin seductively said, slipping out of his robe and climbing over that man.

---
---

"Aahh, Yoongi be inside me right now!"

Taehyung screamed inside or he needed or rip his heart out and die or jolt up from his body to swing the sword, shredding this unholy people. His own trustful knight Yoongi with his wife Jimin. How much more pain is about to come.

This all came like a disaster gurgling above small cottage.

And shameless couple fucked crazily. On Taehyung's huge king sized bed. Taehyung occupied a very little corner, while those two nasty, rolled and cuddled on his whole bed.

A tear slipped out of Taehyung's eye, again.

"I love you Yoongi. Thank you for making me feel loved. Unlike this man who just loves his sword and throne. Full of himself." Jimin scoffed and so did Taehyung. He had always given pure love to Jimin. This isn't debatable. He knows, he is confident, even God knows how much he had given this man and his whole family a  pure love.

That sword and throne statement is just an excuse. Truth is Jimin never accepted and loved Taehyung's love. He married because Taehyung was Godly handsome and it awaked a sexual arousal in him, which died with time. He just wanted his dick not an angelic love Tae possessed. Jimin never once tried to get out of his darkened character and see what he has won or he never deserved such a admiring love.

But Taehyung showered him with the utmost affection. But, Jimin's lust died as he found the man well experienced and master in bed, that's what Jimin wanted. A fuck in roughness and wild. Not a bland love making and softness.

“Look at your king, Yoongi.” Jimin mocked, between his screams.

“King of nothing.” Yoongi tittered with Jimin.

Taehyung just felt a slap on his face as he heard and saw real faces.

Jimin's moans were so loud that Taehyung felt it stabbing inside. He wished death meets him early. He doesn't want to live anymore, he don't want this life where his own spouse, brother and mother wishes for his death. He don't want this life where he purely, selflessly did good to others only wished for their prosperity, good health and loved them unconditionaly just to get whiplashing, blazing hate. His existence is reason for their loathe towards him, then he wants to end it.

Love is his weakness and lack of love is suffocation for him.

He can't see but feel all abhor eyes on him. They might be planing to kill him anytime too. He will accept it. Not because of he in helpless condition  but, because of no will, no heart, no reason to live anymore.