𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [𝐓𝐀𝐄]

It was a stormy night just like this one. Taehyung was around 16 years old when it all happened, when his freedom was robbed, when his name got slaughtered, when his persona became one of the most hatred ones.

The rain was dripping down the windows as the thunderstorm was raging outside the cozy little house. But the storm and the flashing lights were not the reason the boy couldn't fall asleep, it was the storm inside the house. His parents had been fighting for hours already, screams, yelling, shattering plates, those sounds weren't unfamiliar. Taehyung was used to them but tonight, tonight would be different. Then suddenly a new sound appeared, crying. His mom never cried, his mom never showed her valuable side in fights. He quickly stood up and tip toed downstairs to see what was happening.

Peeking around the corner he saw his mom hold her red cheek. He gasped in shock, his father would never lay even one finger on his precious wife. Their fights were extreme yes but his father never hurt his mother or so he thought. „He is my son! You can't take him away from me!", the woman screamed at the aggressive man. „He is our son! It's better for him! He is crazy and needs help!", the man screamed back at her as he moved dangerously closer. „He. Is. Not. Crazy.", the woman stated pushing her husband back since she didn't want to risk any more pain again. „Listen, no normal person would ramble about seeing shit that is clearly not there. He is crazy just accept it!", he yelled even more aggravated than before.

Taehyung sighed heavily. His parents would always fight because of him, sometimes he wondered if his death would make them both happy again but he couldn't do it. Taehyung was too deep into his thoughts to notice the weak cry for help in the background. He was about to turn around and get back to his room when his father suddenly yelled his name. His breath hitched and a shiver ran down his spine. His father never yelled for him like that, the man didn't sound like his father anymore. He slowly walked down the stairs to see his dad waiting for him with a big eerie smile. „Y-yes d-dad?", the frightened boy stuttered out. „Come here I want to show you something.", his father replied oddly calm and sweet. Taehyung looked up to him with suspicion but still walked over to his father who was desperately waiting for his son to see what he had caused.

The boy stared to the ground in horror, his beloved mother was lying on the ground blood surrounding her. „See what you did! If it wasn't for you she would still be alive! If it wasn't for you we both would still be happy! If it wasn't for you that whore wouldn't have cheated on me!", the man screamed at him, the smell of alcohol reeking from his mouth. Taehyung wanted to run away, away from this monster but he couldn't. His legs wouldn't move, he could barely breath and his head began to spin. „Don't you have anything to say son? What a disrespectful son of a bitch you are. Who am I kidding I shouldn't expect anything from you.", the man laughed as he came closer to the helpless boy. In that moment Taehyung knew his life would be over if he didn't move but unfortunately for him his father blocked his only way of escape. „You can't run away from your punishment Taehyung.", the man sang smiling widely as he pushed his son further to the back of the kitchen. As Taehyung backed off he stepped on the bloody floor and slipped causing him to fall and hit his head.

The man scoffed at the now unconscious boy, „How can my son be so fucking weak. I should have gotten rid of you the moment you were born. You are a disgrace.".

The boy got woken by eardrum destroying sirens and aggressively knocking. He tried to sit up but his head was throbbing like crazy, then suddenly the front door slammed open and multiple police officers came into his once so peaceful house, guns pointing directly at him. The officers rushed towards him to drag him out of the house, he tried to get away from their grip and tried to explain everything to them but they wouldn't listen. They shoved him into the police car and that was when his suffering truly began.