Christmas Morning

It is Christmas is Riverdale. Which means I have been here for almost 6 months. I have had the most wonderful time with Archie and all of our dates, and I enjoy me and Betty's girl talk. Even me and Jughead's debates on what a proper book looks like. Honestly he is a good writer, buttt.... I AM the one with a PhD. So it is pretty biased if you ask me.

But me and my mom are helping Archie and Mr. Andrew sell Christmas trees. I love Archie. I really have enjoyed the months we have been together. But I have a feeling that my mom and Mr.Andrews are seeing each other. They are both out of the house a lot, around the same time. That is why me and Archie have so much alone time. We usually do it and different places so we keep it interesting. 

We all sit in a booth at Pop's and we eat. As my mom and Mr. Andrews goes outside to ¨check¨ on the trees, me and Archie sneak out the kitchen door and we start kissing in the back of Pop's.

¨I love you Britt,¨ says Archie in a hushed voice.

¨I love you to Archie¨ I say as he picks me up and traps me against the wall.

After a few minutes we head back around Pop's and we see my mom and Mr.Andrews kissing in a little corner. Well, I thought. Christmas just got awkward...