First Date

I get ready for my date with Archie. He is taking me to this diner called Popś. I wear a off the shoulder blue blouse with ripped jeans. 

As I am finishing putting my makeup on I hear the doorbell ring. I rush downstairs to answer it. Archie is at the door wearing a white shirt and his riverdale high jacket. I take his arm and we walk to Popś.

As we are walking I stare at him. I stare at his beautiful red hair. We arrive at Popś and we sit down in a booth. I order a salad and a vanilla milkshake, and Archie orders a burger with fries. 

We finish our food and we go to Sweetwater River. We sit and stare and the moonlight reflecting on the water. 

Archie leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back and I throw my leg over him and I sit on him. We start kissing faster and then it turns into a make-out session. I take off his jacket and shirt.'he takes off my blouse showing my bra, then he takes off my bra and covers us with the blanket we brought. I take off his pants and boxers. We kiss and kiss under the covers till midnight when we decide to head to his house. 

I text my mom on the way and tell her I am spending the night at his house. We go into his room and we start all over again. We do everything. We fall asleep both naked under the covers of his bed. I wake up the next morning by a kiss on my lips. We kiss for a few more minutes, then we get up and start to put our clothes. We get up and kiss some more.

¨I love you Brittany.¨ said Archie.

¨I love you too, Archie.¨ I said hugging him.

We walk back to my house and he drops me off to my house and I walk inside.