We Are Family // Stony + everyone else

Start from the beginning

"I think if he's someone's son, he is mine because I'm dating his aunt," Happy said.

Tony gave him an uninteresting look. "You're dating his aunt, so you're his uncle."

"Let's face it. Peter is kind of the son for all of us," Bruce spoke, catching the pieces of conversation as he woke up.

"I almost got surprise adopted this morning!" Peter told them when he suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"You what?!" Tony blurted. He knew he shouldn't have let him go to Wakanda. A week in Wakanda and Peter has already found a new mentor.

"He almost got kidnapped. Someone tried to grab him, but it was stupid," Shuri explained.

"Shuri!" Peter yelled at the betrayal.

"We're glad you're back, Peter. Shuri, we are pleased that you have visited us. Please don't destroy our house," Steve said, taking things that were ready to take them to the garden.

"What did he mean by that?" Shuri asked, confused.

"Well, how would I tell you. Last time when you were together in one room the lab exploded," he reminded them with a grin. These two were really devious and he was a little worried about what they were going to do this week.

"But that wasn't exactly our fault. Bruce was supposed to keep an eye on us!" said Peter in their defense.

"Don't drag me into it," Bruce murmured as he made his coffee.

"Stop arguing. I haven't received a kiss from my nephew yet," May said indignantly, but her smile adorned her face.

Peter was ashamed and immediately corrected his mistake. He kissed May on her cheek and hugged her. He really missed her when he was in Wakanda.

"Hey, what about your other aunt?" Nat said and Peter laughed before he went to her. She often referred herself as his aunt, and he got used to it. He liked how his family had grown.

"Daddy? Is Petey here already?" girl's voice yelled from the stairs, which was followed by a stamp of small feet.

"Come down, Maguna and you will find out!" he shouted at her and handed a bowl of salad to Happy, who, along with May, went to the garden join Steve.

"Petey!" she gasped joyfully when she reached the kitchen and saw him. Peter spread his arms and in a second he was hugging Morgan. "Did you bring the princess as you promised?"

"What would you say?" the voice behind her asked. Peter turned around with her in his arms to see Shuri, and Morgan gasped.

"Are you a princess?"

"Indeed I am," Shuri said with a smile. Peter told her a lot about this young girl, and she was really looking forward to meeting her.

"End of speaking, everyone out," ordered Tony, who had done the last things needed for their family barbecue.

The kids went out without protests, leaving only Tony, Nat and Bruce in the kitchen.

"Is he sleeping again?" Tony asked, confused, staring at Bruce, who had stood at the coffee machine suspiciously for a long time.

"It's quite possible. He can sleep in any situation," she replied with a small smile and got up from her chair.

"It's pretty cute, isn't it?"

"Watch out, Tones. Bruce is mine. You have Steve," she said threateningly. Tony laughed and went to the garden. Nat stayed with Bruce alone.

"Come on, big guy, time to wake up," she said gently as she reached him.