The One Where Everybody Finds Out // Brutasha

Tony was making his morning coffee when Steve joined him in the kitchen, slightly upset.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my eyes! My eyes!" he screamed and without acknowledging Tony he went straight to the cupboard where the alcohol was hidden. Tony stared at him in shock as he pulled out a bottle of Scotch and poured himself a glass.

"What happened?" he asked as Steve drank the golden drink and reached out for the bottle. But Tony was ahead of him and put the bottle of Scotch back in the cupboard.

"I went jogging in the morning, like every day. And I ran around Natasha's room and you know how part of the wall is glazed, so I can see it from the outside. And I saw Nat and Bruce!" he yelped in panic, and Tony's eyes widened as he realized what it was about.

"It's okay!" he blurted out.

"They were doing it!"

"I know, it's okay."

"You know?" Steve asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I know. Clint knows, but not the others, so stop screaming."

"Hey, you guys," said Clint, who suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"Clint! Steve found out about Bruce and Natasha," Tony said instead of greeting.

"You mean how they're friends and nothing more?" Clint asked, a little startled. It was already bad that Tony knew about it. Natasha would definitely kill him.

"He knows! He saw them doing it through the window."

"Actually, I saw them doing it up against the window," Steve said, still not recovering from what he saw early.

"So they know I know, and they don't know that Tony knows?" Clint assured them.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter who knows what. Now enough of us know that we could just tell them we know," suggested Steve, who was already thinking about a plan to avoid Bruce and Nat.

"Or, we couldn't tell them we know and have a little fun," Tony said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" Clint asked with interest.

"I'm not sure yet, but we must somehow disrupt their secret dates."

"You know what would even be more fun? Telling them," Steve said. Clint and Tony gave him a look.

"That doesn't sound like fun. I want to do Tony's thing."

"Don't forget, just don't tell them we know," Tony reminded them, giving Steve another look.

"I have a great idea, listen!" said Clint enthusiastically, telling them his plan. It was so amazing that it was worth pissing off Black Widow herself.

Natasha was on her way to see Bruce when Steve joined her in the hall

"Hi, Steve," she said.