Party (breif smut, part 1)

very very brief, light smut.
(If you don't want to read smut, start reading after the •••)
again, made up extras, like ryuto.

'holy crap... there's no way that'll fit!!' hinata thought to himself. he glanced upwards nervously, meeting the lustful eyes of the male above him. 'why does he look so familiar...?' he felt his strong yet gentle hands squeezing his ass, and he let out a yelp. "h-hey buddy, wait a second-" before he got the chance to finish, the other male thrust in. 'didn't we skip a step ther-' "ahn~!" he could feel his dick quivering from the sensations. 'shouldn't i be feeling it... i don't know, in my ass? i can feel him licking my nipples, though. who is this anyway?'

as if reading his mind, the other boy looked up, and hinata was met with his setter's face.

"oh sweet holy shit!" he exclaimed, bolting up. "uh, no. no. there's no w-" he was cut off by his alarm going off on his phone. he quickly shut it off and and sat in his bed, staring across the room. 'well. uh... hmm...' 

getting up, he pulled off his shirt and began to get dressed. "that's never happened before," he stated to no one but himself. when he pulled off his shorts, he looked down and realized that he had an erection. "ah... looks like that's there. i better..." he trailed off. he needed a shower anyways, he thought, grabbing the rest of his clothes and running into the bathroom quickly. he hoped no one else was awake yet, and thankfully he didn't run into anyone in the hallway, which would have been embarrassing since he was currently naked and hard.

he got to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, switching on the fan and turning on the water. as soon as it got warm, he hopped in. he sighed and leaned against the wall and with a sigh, reached downwards. he licked his lips and his small hands wrapped around his cock. he rested his head against the wall as he began to move his hand. memories from his dream rushed back to him.

'i really shouldn't be doing this...'

•••
(If you skipped the smut, basically hinata had a wet dream involving kags and ended up rubbing one off in the shower)

"-nata"

the ginger was leaning against the wall in the gym, one foot propped up on the wall. he held a volleyball in his hands and slowly spun it, staring intently.

"hinata!"

he snapped his head up to look at kageyama. the raven was looming over him menacingly. 'ah shit-' "what did i do...?"

reaching out a pale hand to flick his forehead, kageyama responded, "its the fact that you aren't doing anything that's pissing me off."

"huh?"

kageyama rolled his eyes. "you've been staring at that ball for a half an hour."

hinata looked at the volleyball, and then back at kageyama. he mustered up a laugh and threw the ball into a bin. "sorry! i was thinking about something." he looked up at his setter and smiled. "what are we gonna practice?"

not that it mattered what moves they tried, anyways. hinata sucked. whatever hits he made, they didn't feel right. kageyama could tell that something was up. he didn't look as animated, and the light in his eyes seemed to be running on a battery, not alight with fire like they usually were.

'not my business.' he reasoned. he knew hinata well enough and knew he could sort out his issues on his own. he may look like a fifth grader, but he could be mature. sometimes.

rarely.

dismissing the thought with a shake of his head, kageyama glanced over to the spiker. he looked so... unmotivated. 'maybe if i...?'