Cuddles (light smut, part 1)

some smut in this part, but not much, it's a short update.

Also, remember that each story is separate, so it's as if nothing in Birthday Present happened.

"all right!!! we did it!!" everyone cheered and shouted, laughing and tackling eachother without a care in the world.

but... the team seemed a little quieter than usual...

"that last shot was amazing hinata! you were like pow! and whoosh! you totally-" tanaka turned, his arms raised, to give hinata a double high five, expecting the ginger to jump up and hit it.

"huh?" tanaka and nishinoya looked around the room.

"where's hinata?" yachi chimed in, her brow furrowed.

"anyone seen kageyama?" daichi walked up to the group, clutching his drink in his hand.

tsukishima rolled his eyes. "they probably went to the bathroom or something. that's where tadashi went."

"i guess. hinata and kageyama have been disappearing a lot though" sugawara replied, taking a sip of water.

daichi laughed, "with the way they are, i wouldn't be surprised if they just left to find an empty court to practice in"

hinata was out of breath, and every inhale was shallow and quick. he leaned against the wall, his legs too weak to support him much longer. "hah.... kageyamaaa..."

"come on man, we haven't been doing this very long at all. are you seriously at your limit already?" kageyama smirked.

hinata jumped off the wall, raising his fists. "as if! i'm just getting started! send me another one!" he exclaimed as he ran up to the net, jumping without giving kageyama a warning or indication of any kind.

the ball slammed on the other side of the court.

"you're lucky i managed to set it in time. you almost looked like an idiot." he grabbed another ball and chucked it at the back of hinata's head.

thud! hinata fell to the ground. "you tryin to start something?!" he glared at kageyama, small, pain induced tears in his eyes.

"man i'm beat..." hinata panted, leaning against the wall. kageyama sat down, inches away.

both of them drank from their bottles, their towels around their neck, sweating and panting from the practice coupled with the two games played earlier.

hinata plopped onto the ground, "i cant even stand! ugh..." without realizing, he had began to lean on kageyama's shoulder.

kageyama shot a quick, annoyed glare at his teammate.

"did you seriously..." he started, trailing off.

leaning on him, was a sleeping hinata. his orange messy hair fluffy and soft against his arm. he still grasped his orange bottle in his right hand, and his other arm draped across his lap, resting on the other side, slightly touching kageyama's leg. "he's asleep.... already. geez, this guy.."

the gym doors rolled open, and sugawara
strolled in. "ah! there you guys... are... hahah aww, that's cute..." he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two volleyball players, sleeping against the wall and huddled together, their heads reading on top each other.

"alrighty, wakey wakey!" suga grabbed a ball, threw it high, and slammed it against the wall a few feet above their heads. it collided with a loud smack! before bouncing off the ground a few times and rolling away.

"wha-" hinata jumped up, drool still on his cheek, and eyes barely open. kageyama had jumped forwards and now lay on the ground.

"come on you lazy bums! the bus is here, hurry up!" sugawara picked up the remaining balls, and put them in the basket by the door.

ears and cheeks rosy, kageyama and hinata followed suga out the doors, flustered.

"relax, you two can cuddle on the bus" sugawara chuckled.

kageyama and hinata has plenty to say about that one, and suga limped onto the bus with a new bruise or two, triggering a panicked yachi.

"well looks like i wasn't that far off.." suga laughed, in conversation with daichi across the isle a row up,

daichi's brow furrowed. "about what?"

"here, i took a picture."

daichi took suga's phone, holding it up to see a picture of hinata sleeping on kageyama's shoulder, who was also asleep, and leaning on hinata's head, his arm across the smaller boy's lap, bottle still in hand.

"..that's... really cute actually." daichi's eyes widened and he smiled, looking back at the pair, to see the same thing happening, except kageyama was awake and staring out the window, not even protesting.

suddenly, a small groan came from hinata as he slipped off the tall male's shoulder and now rested on his lap. kageyama's eyes widened and he jumped, and looked around the bus. the other two boys ducked back, and tried to look like they were sleeping like everyone else. daichi peeked around the corner to see kageyama smile and pat hinata's head, ruffling his hair, before laying his head back to fall asleep.

daichi straightened and sat in his seat again, before turning to sugawara and whispering. "hinata is laying on his lap. kageyama smiled. and pat him. and slept." he looked dumbfounded, kageyama? smiling? happy? patting?!

suga's eyes widened. "seriously?! no wa-"

"gah!"

the two froze and stayed ducked.

"what in the-!!" a protest came from kageyama. "cut that out!"

the other two boys peeked from between the seats, careful not to be spotted, and saw kageyama looking around francially, seeming relived that everyone was asleep, and that the drivers carriage holding the coached was blocked by a door. he still looked on edge. the two looked at eachother breifly, confused.

"hinata sto- gh!" his hand flew to his mouth. and his face was red. he stared down at hinata.

"i swear to god, you better stop. this is not the place!" he said in a loud whisper. "hey i said- shit-!" the back of his hand covered his mouth and his head flew back.

from their perspective, daichi and sugawara didn't know what was going on. they couldn't really see from this angle, but if they scooter closer to the isle, they might barely be able to se what was happening. so, curious, they did.

they got a clear view of hinata's tongue traveling up kageyama's shaft, leaving drool in its wake. he licked circles around the top, and then wrapped his lips around it and pushed the erect cock into his mouth. after a little bit, he quickened his pace, and accidentally pushed too far, earning a gag.

"ssshh!!!!" kageyama panicked. " i thought i told you to st-" his hand went to his mouth again, to muffle some groans he had caught before they escaped.

he bit his lip and turned away, his hand resting on the orange hair bobbing in his lap. "hinata.. move.."

hinata froze and looked up at kageyama, before smiling as much as he could with a dick in his mouth, and returning to business. the shaft twitched and jumped as his tongue and lips stroked it, occasionally stopping and licking up the sides and the top.

when the twitches became more frequent, and kageyama's dick seemed to swell, he pushed it as far down his throat as he could, ignoring the urge to pull off and gag. cum spurted down his throat, warming it. he pulled his mouth off with a minor gag, before licking up any excess cum and sitting up, as kageyama pulled his pants back up.

daichi and suga watched, out of words, as hinata sat up, smirking with lust and confidence in his eyes. he had cum on his cheek as well, but wiped it off with his thumb before licking it clean. he then lay back his head as closed his eyes, ready to sleep again, as if nothing just happened.

wordlessly, the two turned around and stared forward, not speaking or moving the entire rest of the bus ride.

———————-
i may add a second part to this one, but idrk yet. i have school tomorrow though, so appreciate this, i stayed up late for it :/

see ya soon bb!