Chapte eleven

Hey guys!!!!!:) well I just couldn't leave you hanging soo I made the next chapter;) haha song of the chapter is Blake Sheldon-over

Questions or comments??:)xx

Austin looked at me shocked as he tried to move away from Taylor. "I'm just...gonna go," I said turning around on my heels. "Wait! Isabelle! It's not what it looks like!" He said coming after me. "Austin I don't care! Really I don't!" I said. He grabbed my wrist. "Austin, I figured you would make other plans. It's ok. Just let me go home. Ok?" I said. He let go but looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I picked up my phone and looked at him one more time. Taylor came up next to him and waved at me, with the same smirk on her face. I smiled at Austin and turned around, the wind blowing my brown hair everywhere.

I could hear Taylor's voice faintly, then Austin's louder. "No Taylor. Just go home ok?" He said angry. "Excuse me?" She said. I walked faster, not wanting to eavesdrop. "Just go home!" Austin yelled really loud. I could tell

by the tone of his voice that he wasn't doing it to grab my attention, he was really mad.

----

I walked back into my house. Dad was still on the couch snoring loud as ever. I walked up to my room and closed the door. I laid my purse on the bed and sat down. What the heck just happened?

Taylor and Austin. Together? Austin yelled at her to leave. Something didn't seem right. Taylor usually bossed Austin around. Hmm.

I threw my head back on the pillow and groaned. I'd talk to Austin tomorrow. It was gonna bother me until I did. I got up and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a Beatles tee-shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked back over to my bed and plopped down. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down over my songs. I decided on Blake shelton-over. I put my earbuds in and laid my back down on the bed with my phone above my face. I was playing flow,my favorite game. So into it that I didn't see someone standing in the door frame looking at me. I did a double take, sat up to quickly and slipped off my bed falling on my butt. "Ouch," I said.

Austin walked over to me and helped me up. "Thanks," I said, quietly holding in the urge to say ouch again. "We should talk," he said sitting on my bed. "Ok," I replied. I sat down next to him.

"Taylor came by to see me tonight. I didn't call her over. You couldn't hang out tonight, Alex was with Sarah, and I don't know what rob was doing. But I-." "Shh. I know. I kinda figured anyway," I said cutting him off. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah," I said with a smile. "We'll, she came over tonight as I was getting back from the studio. She want to talk. I didn't want to go inside so I stayed outside. Just so happens you show up," he said jokingly. "Austin it's none of my business. You don't have to tell me," I said. "No, I want to. She made it look like we were doing something, but we weren't. We actually weren't talking long until you showed up. So thanks," he said smiling at me. I smiled back. "Your welcome?" I laughed. Then I frowned. "How the heck did you even get in here?"

Austin laughed," I used the door," he said still laughing. "Oh for once!" I said jokingly. "Yeah, your dad was passed out on the couch and I figured you'd be in your room," he said. "Huh. So..you broke into my house, walked past my dad, all to come talk to me? How cute," I said sarcastically and scrunched my face. "I know. Adorable," he laughed.

Changing the subject I said,"You know you can stand up to Taylor right?you deserve better than being bossed around like that. Even if it would come with a price. I bet my dad knows someone." He looked at me. "You keep telling me that, but every time I even get the nerve to, I just don't," he said. "Austin. She's not worth it. Do you see the way she treats you?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm just afraid to do something," he said quietly. I shook my head.

"That's not the Austin I know. The one who twits or post pictures on Instagram, is not the person talking to me right now," I said looking into his eyes. "Did you just say twits?" He asked trying not to laugh. "Yeah. Twitter or whatever," I said. " Uhm Bella, it's TWEETS," he said cracking up. "Tweets, twits, whatever," I said. He was still laughing. "Austin you just ruined a cute serious moment," I said. He still laughed. "I know, I know, I'm sorry," he said biting his lip. I looked at him with my go-ahead-and-laugh face. He started cracking up again, but this time I joined him.

"Do you even have a TWITTER?" He asked smiling. "Nope," I said. He took my phone and went to the App Store. "Your making me a twitter aren't you?" I said smiling. "Yup," he replied. "Ok username,hmm. Izzyred126 and password mahomieswag," he said to himself typing on my phone. "Very creative Austin," I said sarcastically. "I know. I only use the best facts," he said smiling at me. I giggled.

"Now I go on my phone and tell everyone to follow you," he said talking to himself again. "Anndddd send," he said. I eyed him curiously. "Just wait," he said. In a matter of seconds I got notification after notification. "Wow. Fans love you," I said obviously. "That. Is the power of the mahomies," he said with a proud smile.

"Geez 205 followers in the last 10 minutes," I said smiling to myself. Austin smiled. "Does your mom know your here?" I asked. "Yeah. She likes you so she didn't really care," he said. "Oh. Good," I replied. Austin gave me a thumbs up.

"Izzy?" My dad asked coming up the stairs. "Shoot. Austin hide in my closet," I instructed. My dad opened the door and rubbed his eyes. " good night izzy," he said with a tired smile. "Night dad," I replied. He closed my door softly and I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. "Austin he's gone," I said. Austin came out of the closet and sat down next to me.

"I should get going," he said. "Ok," I replied. Neither one of us moved.

"Isabelle about the other day, when we kissed-" I stopped him. "I know, it should not have happened, I get it." "No. I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it. I like you...a lot," he finished. I was shocked. Austin looked at me waiting to reply. My lips curved into a smile," I like you to." I said. Austin smiled and put his hands on my cheeks. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I put my hands on top of his and scooted closer to him. After a few seconds I pulled back and smiled at him.

"I should really get going," he said not taking his eyes off mine. I smiled at him. "Yeah it's getting late," I said. He stood up and I walked him to my bedroom door. He kissed me one last time. "See you tomorrow Bella." "Bye Austin," I said as he walked out the door and down the stairs. I closed my door softly and jumped on my bed. I couldn't stop smiling. I turned off my light and tried to sleep.

But I knew it was impossible.