Forget me not (Austin Mahone love story)

hope you like it!!:) It gets kinda sad...sorry about that in advance:/ haha but please comment!!!:)❤❤

"Common Izzy," my dad said. i just stared out of the car window, ignoring him. "Your going to have to talk sometime you know," he said. I still didn't say anything. I watched trees and cars fly by. I see my dad roll his eyes out of he corner of my eye. He kept his hands on the steering wheel with a firm hold.

I looked over at him. "You know, I wouldn't be such a jerk if we weren't moving half way across the country right after mom died," I spat. Dad took his eyes off of the road and stared at me with sadness. "I'm doing what I think is right Isabella. We need a new start in life. And if moving to san Antonio, Texas is that new start then that's what we'll do," he said. "We didn't have to move here dad. You could have declined your works offer," i said. He was really angry now. His face was dark red, and he gripped the steering wheel with frustration.

I was always picking fights with my dad. Ever since mom died of lung cancer we haven't been that close, when usually it should be the opposite. I love my dad but lately I've been so distant from everything, and everyone.

As I stared out the window we passed a sign That read "San Antonio 17 miles". Great, 17 more miles Untill my nightmare begins.

-----20 minutes later-----

We pulled onto a driveway. Each side had purple flowers in lines going towards the house. We parked in front of the garage."Where is the garage door opener," dad whispered to himself. I heard him going through stuff in our van. I groaned and opened the van door. I grabbed my purse and walked into my new home.

The door was already Unlocked. The first room i walked into was the living room. The mover guys came a few hours earlier to unload all the furniture. I looked at all the new furniture my dad had got. It was so different from anything mom would have gotten. He didn't want anything reminding us of mom.

(This is the living room -------->

http://www.saintannfurniture.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_85&products_id=304)

My dad came in with boxes. "Isabella, please help me," he said. I rolled my eyes and went back out to the car. There were only a few boxes left. Each one was labeled for what room it would go in. I found one that said "Izzy's stuff". I knew my dad wrote that because he's the only one the ever calls me Izzy. Mom always called me Bella.

"Izzy! Come see your room!" my dad yelled breaking me away from my thoughts. I Grabbed the box and walked Back inside. I found my way to the staircase and walked up with the box tucked under my arm. I found my room. The walls were white, I wanted purple.There was a large cabinet/desk in one corner and my bed was already set up against a far wall. "Well what do you think?" he asked me. I didn't even realize i was frowning. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" he asked. "Ya. Is just uhm. I wanted purple walls," I said. "Oh, I thought you said white." "Yeah well,purple and white dont sound anything alike dad," I whispered. My dad stared into my eyes, trying not to explode."I'm sorry I got your wall color wrong. Its my mistake." he finished. he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. I looked at the ground. I did it again.

I sighed and looked around my room. Against one white, plain wall was my fluffy white rug. I unwrapped the plastic that surrounded it and rolled it out on the hardwood floor in the middle of my room. I walked accross the fluffy rug loving how it felt. The room was so quiet. I walked over to my purse. I picked it up. It was oddly heavy. Inside was my laptop and iPhone. Figures. I took out my laptop and placed it on my desk. I wanted to listen to music. I searched around for my iPhone speaker. I found it and plugged my iPhone in. I scrolled through my music Untill I found the one song that made me smile.