Chapter fifteen

"So am i forgiven yet?" Austin whispered into my ear. I smiled into his shoulder, thinking. "I don't know. I mean, I was so excited for this play tonight." I said. He looked at the ground. "I know and I'm so sorry," he said sincerely. "And one rose? Seriously? What is this? The 1980's?" I asked trying to be serious. But it didn't work. "We'll then Bella what would you have wanted me to get you?" He asked smiling and going along with it. I tilted my head twisting the rose in my fingers.

"We'll, One Direction tickets would've been cool. I have like, the biggest crush on Niall Horan. I mean, he's so cute. With his blonde hair and blue eyes, can't go wrong.," I said trying my best not to smile. "Oh really? Should I be worried about his little crush?" Austin asked me deviously.

"We'll I don't think it's really something you'll have to worry about." I said looking at him. "You sure?" I smiled slightly,"I'm sure."

"There is this one guy though, might wanna watch out for him." I said. "Who is this guy, I'll beat him up." Austin said, flexing his arm muscles. I laughed and smiled at him. "He's pretty hot actually. Maybe even sexy if thats what you would call him. Got all the girls lined up at his feet. But for some reason, he chooses to be with this odd, nerdy girl who is quite clumsy," I said.

I felt Austin's hands rest on my resting pulling me in.

"Who could this guy be I wonder?" Austin whispered, his minty breathe ticking my nose. I leaned in, like I was going to kiss him, but fooled him. I moved my mouth to his ear. "It's you, you doofus," I whispered into his ear.

Austin pulled back laughing. "Did you really just call me a doofus?" I laughed with him. "Yes you are a crazy, hot, talented doofus Austin Mahone." I said staring into his eyes that I loved so much. Austin leaned forward," we'll don't stop there, I'm finding it quiet amusing," he whispered into my ear. "Oh really?" I asked. "Really." He stated.

We just stood there for a few seconds, staring at each other.

I watched as Austin's eyes moved from mine, to my lips. He slowly moved in, but I slightly moved my head back, teasing him. He tried again. This time I laughed. He quietly moaned. "Stop it," he said. "Stop what?" I asked clueless. "You know what your doing, and I hate you for it," he whispered into my ear.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I slowly leaned in and rested my lips on his. His grip on my waist tightened and I leaned in more to him. My hands found there way up to his hair and I twisted little strands between my fingers. Austin deepened the kiss, causing the feeling in the pit of my stomachs to arouse.

Austin slowly pushed me up against a cold wall. His hands moved from my waist to either side of my head. I quietly moaned into the kiss. My fingers tugged at Austin's hair. Suddenly though, austin pulled back.

I looked at him confused.

"You confuse me. You know that?" He asked. I stared at him, still confused. "How do I confuse you?" I asked still unsure. "One minute your this perfect, straight A student then," he didn't finish.

"Then what?" i asked. Austin's lips curved into a smile. "We'll, then you go doing something like that. And it drives my crazy," he whispered the last sentence into my ear. His words caused the butterfly feeling to comeback.

"We'll...is it a good or bad thing?" I asked him. "It's an incredibly hot thing, is what it is," he said in a quite sexy voice. I curled my fingers in his shirt and pulled his mouth down to mine. "Damn," he said smiling. I pulled back and smiled. "You need to leave," I said with a probably unsure expression. "What? Why do you want me to leave?" He asked very confused.

"Because your driving me crazy to. You need to leave before I do anything else," I said. "Ohh , before you do anything else. I like that," he said in a deep voice. I playfully slapped his arm. "I'm serious, now go," I said pointing to the door.

He finally got the idea I was serious but not at the same time.

"You never stop surprising me do you bell?" He asked. He gripped my waist and kissed me again, harder. I really didn't want to pull away. But I knew what would happen if I didn't. "I'm serious," I laughed," now go before I Change my mind." Austin laughed. "Why would you tell me that? I want you to change your mind," he were both giggling now.

"Alright, alright," Austin finally said with a cheeky grin. "I'll go." "See you tomorrow babe," I said lightly kissing him.

I watched as Austin hesitantly walked outside. He waved before walking to his house.

I closed he door and walked over to the couch. How did in one night, Austin and I suddenly get closer. And why hasn't he asked my to be his girlfriend.

Damn, guys are so confusing.