Chapter sixteen

So id like to give a thanks to these accounts who gave me the strenth to update, ;) KathrynMahone and 1DAM716 thanks guys❤ and also if you love one direction I SERIOUSLY recommend reading Holding On to Yesterday by Lifebeingirish. IT'S SO GOOD:) thanks for reading love you xoxo

---------------

It was already Friday morning. I did not want to go to school, at all. I was so tired all of a sudden. That time of the month I guess.

I rolled out of bed then walked five steps and fell instantly to the floor. Screw this. I'm going in late, i really didn't think dad would ever find out.

So that's what I did for about 10 minutes, lying on the floor, like a lazy potato. I groaned as I stretched my arms above my head. Just then my phones ringtone went off. I moved like a caterpillar to reach it a few feet away.

"Hello?" I asked wearily into the phone. "Uhm, Bella, babe. Where are you?" Austin asked. I huffed. "Lying on my bedroom floor. How's your morning?" I stated. "Why aren't you at school? Is everything ok?" He asked. "I'm just really tired I'm coming in during 3rd period," I said in a whisper. Starting to drift back to sleep. "Don't worry about it. I'll leave after 1st period. I'll meet you at your house," he said. "Mkay," i said, really not hearing a word. "Alright see you soon bell," he said and hung up. "Bye," I dropped my phone and drifted back to sleep.

-----

"Isabelle? Are you up here?" I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "In here," I mumbled into my soft fluffy rug. Austin walked in. "Woah. What happened to you?" He asked laughing. "I didn't feel like moving," I said to him. "You feeling ok?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired.," I answered. "Oh ok," he said. I heard him walk up to me. He knelt done and picked me up.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked still tired. "Forcing you to get off your lazy ass and do something," Austin said smirking. "Oh you can't force me to do anything," I said mocking him. "Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows. "Really" I replied.

He threw me over his back to where my head was right by his butt. That woke me up.

"Austin carter Mahone put me down now," I stated. "Hey, how do you know my middle name?" He asked. "Oh you know..... Ways...heheh. Now can you put me down so I'm not talking to your butt?" I asked. "I don't know, if I were you, I'd be loving this position," he said cheekily. "Of course," I rolled my eyes.

"I sense you rolling your eyes," he said. "What? How'd you know?" I asked. "I didn't, but thanks." He said from behind me, or I front I don't know.

I felt austin turn on his heels towards my bed. He gently lifted me up by my hips and plopped me down on my comfy feather bed. I was laying on my back as Austin had me trapped by my wrists.

"I'm liking this position," he smirked. I didn't really know what to say so I took my lip in biting input between my teeth. "Stop being so cute!" He said. "What am I doing?! Your the one holding my hostage by my wrists!" I laughed. "Yes, you are the prisoner, and I am the warden," he said. "Ok let's not use that analogy," I giggled. Austin kissed the tip of my nose.

"Fine. What ever you want," he said. I blushed, as usual.

Austin and I laid together on my bed slowly drifting off. "Oh. There's something I forgot to tell you," he said Turing his head so his eyes met mine. "What is it?" I asked him. "See my mom, she though it would be easier If I, well if I enrolled in the home schooling program. Because I am going to be gone so much due to the new crazy schedule I have...." He said quickly.

I tired not to show disappointment in my face.

"That should be easier right? I mean, things are going to get hectic around here, pshht." I said kind of rambling on. "So your not mad?" He asked his face soothing. I smiled. "Why would I get mad over something like that?" I asked him, even though I was disappointed. "Your right, I should've known. You always seem to understand," he said and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed, again.

"I will be at school for the rest of this quarter then I'll be doing work at home and on the road," Austin said into my hair. "As long as its easier for you, I'm happy," I said still hiding my disappointment. Austin turned his head and kissed me gently on the lips. "Thank you," he said. i worked up a smile. "Your welcome," I replied.

I laid my head back down on my pillow, getting comfortable. Austins arms were wrapped around my waist and i held his hands in mine. I could feel Austin's chest rising in falling.

Eventually I fell asleep, in a very comfortable position.