He is just a boy who lives alone with his dog working at a coffee shop doing everything all alone which he was used to it.

He is a quiet and calm person, kind and humble. He lives in his messed up life with a smile. A smile that he never wears off his whole life, he had some friends yes but he was just contented being alone with his little ray of light Yeontan, his dog that he adopted and cared for a long time. He was contented of everything he has, contended being alone, contented living in a small apartment, contented of having less money, contented working all day and night, and lastly contented of not having any parents.

I mean he never needed it anyways he had never had a single bit of love from his parents except for his father his father whom he loved the most he gave Taehyung all of his love he raised him with kindness and humbleness. Taehyung loved him the most but when Mr Kim died that's the beginning of how his life becomes all messed up its a long story and Taehyung didn't want to remember it anymore he was done with it completely done. He is done with everything and now he only cares about his dog tannie and would care less for anything else .

Taehyung's POV

Another day

I woke up pretty early with Yeontan licking my face all over with small happy barks. I showed my boxy smile as I kiss tannie on his nose then got up and got ready for the day. I didn't have any work today cause its my day off so I decided to take tan for a walk outside. After getting ready and all I ate breakfast then fed tan, while he was eating I grabbed his leash and waited for him to finish once I saw him finish his food I smile as I spoke.

"Alright tan ready for a walk?"

Tannie wiggles his tail and barked happily at Taehyung who smiles sweetly before he kissed Yeontan in the forehead then both of them went out as tae started to walk his baby.

.

Jungkook's POV

The young Mafia boss is currently inside his car when his phone suddenly rang.

(Ring ring..)

"Ugh.. who the hell is this?!" Spoke Jungkook annoyed as he picked up his phone with a frown.

"Its me yoongi, sounds like another bad day but I just called to remind you that you're dead late. You can't keep us here all day waiting for you jungkook " Yoongi said. One of his five older hyung's.

"I know hyung but I had to find some documents before I leave and my maid  find it "

"Ok well I don't care just make sure you will be here less than an hour or else I'll go and sleep "

" Yeah, yeah whatever hyung"

(Both hanged up)

Jungkook is a heartless mafia well technically he has one but doesn't like to show that he does..he usually doesn't respect anyone besides his friends that he consider as a family which are Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon. His five hyung's who took care of him when he was only young.

Going back.

"Mark go little faster ok? I'm late." jungkook commands.

"Yes master" The driver said as he gulped obeying immediately pressing the gas pedal harder.

Some minutes passed by..

While driving in a fast speed there was a boy in the middle of the road coming near that caught the driver's attention luckily he slowed down or be might have crushed the boy instant with how fast he was driving.

Taehyung's POV

Im walking tannie right now, we're on the side walk of the street when suddenly tannie ran into the middle of the road so fast that I lost hold of his leash.. I was shocked and didn't realized I just followed him instantly without a thought.

"Sir, A boy is in the middle of the road." His driver informed.

"Stop the car. I want to see him." Jungkook said clearly not fond of anything right now.

Jungkook's driver obeys quickly then stops the car and went ahead to open the door for his boss.

The Mafia stepped out of the car with his usual cold and straight glare. He walked straight to the man who had a dog besides him then spoke.

"Look if your planning to be dead go somewhere else I have an important meeting and that meeting is billion times important than you so fuck off."

"Excuse you I'm just walking my dog tannie I didn't realize he ran to the middle of the road and I'm not planning to be dead I still have to pay my rent and other bills I can't afford to buy myself a coffin plus I don't care about your stuff mister."

Kim Taehyung said sassily to Jungkook.

Usually Tae was very kind but he was only kind to people who knows how to respect and be kind also with him but Jungkook was a bit rude to tae Soo..

Then Jungkook.. one speaks to Mafia leader like that cause usually they just follow the mafia's order immediately and not bother answering back to him but for Taehyung was different..

Jungkook didn't see Tae's face since he was wearing a hat but when he looked up to him he saw that beautiful ethereal face that even Jungkook can't deny and controlled himself.

"You know.. watch your words. I might have killed you a while ago but something is stoping me to do so better quicky apologies and bow to me if you want to spare your life."
Jungkook says.

"And who do you think you are for me to bow at you? Are u daydreaming!?" Taehyung , the pretty male spoke back confidently looking at this man who had a cold glare.

"Oh well too bad my name is Jeon Jungkook.."

"Like I care what your name is" Tae says a bit grumpy cause this hottie infront of him is acting like some kind of broccoli.

"Sure lets go" Jungkook said out of nowhere as he dragged taehyung towards his Mercedes.

"Yah! Let me go! Where the name of spinach your taking me?!" Tae said trying to get out of the mafia's grip but failed

"Shut up and get inside" The mafia deadpans.

"No!"

"Get.Inside."

"I.said.no."

"Get Inside now. " Jungkook said his eyes staring directly at the poor scared Taehyung..voice getting deeper and more harsh then before.

Tae gulped as Jungkook stares at him there eyes meeting each other that as they both feel there hearts thumping loudly in there chest. Taehyung broke the eye contact for a while then looks down the ground having no choice since he knew he can't win over this stranger so then he gulped his fears down his throat before he silently spoke with submission.

"O-ok fine.."

Tae and his dog tannie went inside the luxurious car at the back seat with Jungkook still eyeing on Taehyung his expression is very difficult to read as he kept his face straight he closed the door of the car and he himself went inside besides Taehyung with a dog on his lap completely fine of what's happening tannie isn't even barking at Jungkook or trying to bite him he was relaxed and calmed resting on tae's lap he was definitely comfortable with jungkook for some strange reasons while Taehyung kept his head down not daring to look at Jungkook any more

After some seconds..

Jungkook pulled a sprayer out and sprayed it infront of tae making him unconscious

"Better have you a sleep then cause me more trouble." The young Mafia mumbles for himself. Deciding it's best to do that so the pretty male doesn't do any foul tricks suddenly to escape him.

Jungkook took a good minute looking at Taehyung before realizing what time is it and where he should be right that moment.

"Fuck! Mark drive the fuck faster!"
Jungkook commands with a frustrated sigh his day was going chaotic.

"Yes boss.."