~Chapter 11~

Question of the day:
What's your favorite color?😊

Mine's purple💜 and blue💙

☆°○Taehyung's POV*☆°

Jungkook got Tiktok.

He said he was bored being home alone because I was at work.

Of course, I respected his choice. That is until I saw what he posts.

"Jungkook I'm hom-"
"What are you doing?"

Jungkook whipped his head towards my direction.

"Babe!! Good timing. Okay so stay here.."

.

.

.

Jungkook placed Taehyung where he was shown in Jungkook's phone.

"Just stand here while I dance."

Jungkook played the music and Taehyung watched, very amused. In fact, Jungkook danced very well. Until Taehyung heard, "Look at my butt! Look at my thigh!" He then saw Jungkook showing off his 🎂. Immediately, Taehyung yeeted Jungkook away from the screen.

(A/N: I don't like to say or even type baddie words so I had to improvise😊)

Jungkook fell on his butt, hard, but his butt was thiccc so it helped with his landing.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung glared at him. "What was it?"

"Nothing heehee," Jungkook said, chuckling nervously.

Jungkook quickly post his video before his boyfriend could say anything.

Tae grabbed Jungkook phone to see his videos. Jung was already popular with 6 million followers and he only started a week ago. He also had many posts too. One with his e-boy eye roll. Another had Jungkook doing the woah and the Renegade. Of course there was Jungkook either being a mood or meme.

☆○°*☆°
Sorry if it was short, I didn't feel like writing but I did it for y'all.

-Rabbitnim

{\/}
(•w•)
(^ ^ )🎂