Two

But How?

"Makaila.." I started, "Wassup?" she asked. I started to get my thoughts together for what I was about to ask. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this answer but I needed to know. "How come you never told me you were leaving or at least called?" I questioned.

The whole 3 hours we sat here talking she never told me why she didn't say goodbye. "I couldn't. If I looked at you and said it I wouldn't have been able to leave. Plus my dad didn't give me a heads up so it was just a 'pack what you can and let's go' situation" Makaila explained to me. I just nodded.

"I have class tomorrow I should get some rest. You got a place to stay while you here?" I asked. "Yea me and my friend came down together we're staying in a hotel not too far away." she said. "Alright, feel free to come by anytime" I said hugging her. I needed some time to take some things in and come to reality that this isn't one of my dreams where we run off together.

We said our goodbyes and she was gone. I ate some cereal since we had pizza while we talked. I got ready for bed and soon after I was out like a light.

—————————
Next Morning

I woke up around 5:30 and did my hygiene. I got dressed lookin like a fem and got ready to leave. (Outfit in media) I went outside and got in my matte black Lamborghini Aventador. I got it for my birthday from my dad and brother. I usually wouldn't dare drive it to school cause I know someone gone try to crash to take my cash. Speaking of that.. I parked my car back in my garage getting out and getting in my Jeep.

Not finna fuck up my ride today. I drove to school and arrived pretty early surprisingly. I sit in the back of the class by the back door in the corner so in case some shit pop off I can dip. You'd be surprised how many times my life depended on a back door. In school and in people houses when I get caught.. iykyk.

Some chick came in and decided to sit by me. Nobody sit by me cause I'm mean as shit if you interrupt my learning or just look at me wrong. "Hi, I'm Sage. what's your name?" she asked. I glared at her "Don't talk to me" was all I said and I turned my attention to the teacher waiting on her to hurry up and teach me something so I can leave.

————————
After Class

For the entire class the girl didn't bother me so I feel as if that's a win. I gathered my shit putting it in my bag and left. My other class was canceled so I have the rest of the day to get drunk. I got in my jeep and headed home. When I got there I freshened up and got in my other car. I drove to my bestie's club. They bartenders are usually trash but hey I go to support plus its almost 10am they not busy.

I got there and headed straight for the bar.

I sat at the bar on my phone and when I turned around looking up I saw my ex. Not Leelee but Sky. I hated Sky with a passion she had cheated on me twice behind my back but it's ok I fucked her sister on the low.

"Well if it isn't my no good ex Sky" I said  looking dead at her she was all up on some stud but it didn't bother me. The girl she was on was no comparison to me and I could easily take sky back if I wanted. Yeah I'm a bit cocky but whatever. "Well, well, well. Shouldn't you be in class kissing up to your teacher?" Sky mocked me trying to insult my slight love for learning. "Nah baby I don't kiss up to nobody and that's why we're not together" I pointed out laughing.

She rolled her eyes and I just walked by and whispered to the stud she was dancing on. "I usually don't get in people business but I wouldn't eat her if I were you. She done had hella shit and she was a prostitute. Have fun tho and if it's a lil loose my apologies on behalf of everyone in Miami." I laughed and walked off as the girl told Sky she had to use the restroom. That girl ain't go to no restroom she ran for her life🤣 Sadly what I said was true she did sell her body and she did test positive for a lot of shit but that was after me and I tested negative.

I went to the bar. Once I got my 5 shots of liquor I gulped them bitches down. They hadn't kicked in just yet so I decided to be social for once. Before I could go anywhere what I thought was a girl sat beside me and whispered in my ear "I want you" I looked up quick asf and saw chase ugly ass. "Ew you weirdo" I laughed and he sat down getting a drink. We made small talk for a bit.

Chase was like a bro to me we been cool since senior year. He the only male that I let close to me tbh but we'll get into the depths of that later. "How you been?" He asked noticing the 5 empty shot classes in front of me. If the waitress would've been doing her job instead of flirting maybe I'd have my damn refills I asked for 20 minutes ago! "Well considering me and leelee broke up, Makaila popped up at my door step, I just saw sky nasty ass on some chick, and your waitress isn't doing her damn job. I'm pretty shitty.. how about you?" I explained getting louder so the waitress could hear me. All she did was flip me off and she continued to flirt!

Chase laughed at me and sighed "I'll get rid of her later" he said. I smiled at the thought of never seeing her around anymore. We talked until my alcohol wore off. I got up and left going to my car when I got there I saw two girls arguing beside my car. See this what we not finna do! I got a nice ass car it's new bitch. They better not lay a finger on my baby! Shii even a hair follicle and these mfs are done for.

I walk up and I see the fem pull a gun out of her purse. OH HELL NAH! "calm down J!" One of them said & bc of the shitty ass sun in my eyes I couldn't see faces but I could feel the tension. Two shots were fired and tbh I was more worried about my car. This mf was expensive asf yo.

I went through the passenger side got in my car and sped off my black self was not about to get caught up in this. This right here was why I stay in my room in my bed on my phone playing sims & I don't try to fw real people! Shii I took my ass home got out checked my car and luckily there wasn't a drop of blood. Idek if she missed or not so much happened and I just dipped. I went in the house took a shower and went to bed naked I didn't feel like putting clothes on I had just processed what happened and I was in shock.

_____________