𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 ~

STAZE NEWS : ITZY BACK AFTER A LONG HIATUS! New Comeback prepared for fans click here to read more...

| 6,700 COMMENTS | 1,069,560 | LIKES

After months of hiatus Itzy had a surprise comeback for fans. Today they are attending music bank to showcase their new song.

While getting ready their manager called them and said they will be meeting someone.

"Who are we meeting?" Yeji asked while walking

"Have you heard of the group Tomorrow By Together? well JYP and their CEO wanted two of their rookie groups meet each other" Their manager continued walking

"The boys?" Yuna looked at them in shock.

They entered this room with five silhouettes sitting down. The managers guarded the door while they talk to each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tomorrow By Together ibnida" Their group leader shook hands

"Im Choi Soobin and my members are Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai" He introduced just like the first time they met each other...

"Nice to see yo— i mean meet you" Yeji looked at them happily.

They talked for a while as it was time for the girls to perform their song.

"Good luck out there! Fighting!" Yeonjun smiled before clapping his hands cheering the girls on.

"Thanks you too" Lia said before leaving.

"They haven't change a bit" Yuna smiled.

"Too bad they can't remember us anymore"Chaeryeong continued walking

Meanwhile inside the room the boys were chattering about their meet up with ITZY.

"When can we tell them?" Hueningkai asked in a whiny tone.

"Not right now but maybe someday" Taehyun replied

"They still think that we forgot about them.. But not really.." Yeonjun placed his hand on Soobin's shoulder wondering when will it be the right time to tell them that... they're still there.. waiting..

————— ☘︎︎ —————

FINAL NOTE

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for reading Limited. This is my first time writing so i understand that its messy.

I know its not the best book you've read but i hope you somehow liked reading it. If you'd like please leave your opinions about Limited.

I would like to know my mistakes and improve from them. I edited the book already and checked every single chapter for mistakes.

If i missed any please don't hesitate to tell me. Again thank you and have a great day 😊💕

~ | DATE STARTED | ~
January 16, 2020

~ | DATE ENDED | ~
March 8, 2020

~ | DATE EDITED | ~
August 6, 2020

lilmochoi out ~©All Rights Reserved lilmochoi 2020

lilmochoi out ~
©All Rights Reserved lilmochoi 2020