𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

NARRATOR

"Dean open the gate"One of the girls said in a commanding tone to the guard.

"H-how do you know my name?"The dude replied stuttering shocked on how that girl knew his name.

"Have you forgotten?"She asked "Its Choi Jisu"The girl removed her hat as her hair fell on her dusty dirty face.

The boys were confused as the guard quickly opened the gate. They entered the old stone fence surrounding the home as lights started to light up the place.

The girl who is Jisu walked in front of the rest. Leading them towards the main door. Maids started to line up from tallest to smallest. Hueningkai was mesmerized looking at such place.

"Miss Lia were happy your back" One of the maids smiled before bowing.

"Im happy to be back too Mary" She said and smiled at her warmly.

"I'll get you guys something to eat, i'll be right back" Mary gave a small nod before going to the kitchen and grab them food.

"Im Choi Jisu you can call me Lia" She said turning her back towards the five boys who saved them.

She handed her hand out to the boys as Soobin shook her hand.

"Im Soobin and this is my friends Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai" He introduced continuously shaking hands.

"And these are my friends Yeji, Chaeryoung, Ryujin and Yuna" She glanced at the girls who were standing behind her.

"You sound familiar and look familiar but i think I'm just dreaming" Beomgyu said as he shakes hands with them.

"You could spend the night here and eat dinner after all the running definitely drained out energy plus we can talk about what happened earlier" Lia said as they just all agreed.

"Butler Mane please escort these boys to the open guest rooms" Lia added as the man who was watching them introduce themselves to each other nodded and signaled the boys to follow him.

"Woah they have a butler" Hueningkai opened his mouth into a shape of an o as soobin slightly slapped his arm to keep him hushed.

"Ow! I was just shocked they have a butler" he replied and made everyone chuckle.

"We will meet you guys at the dining hall" A cat eyed girl said to the boys who was named Yeji

"Thank you for letting us stay" Soobin smiled and went up to their rooms.

————— ☘︎︎ —————

In Their Separate Guest Rooms

————— ☘︎︎ —————

SOOBIN's
(Point Of View)

As we entered the room it looks like a freaking hotel room! The smell and the look it feels like i'm checked in a expensive deluxe hotel suite!

The room has two beds and that means we didn't have to share! Back at the dorms we usually spend nights sleeping beside each other.

Yeonjun and i started to look around but he kept on touching every single thing he see's with his eyes."Yah! Stop touching everything" I slapped his arm to make him stop.

"Its ours for the night so i could touch anything" He replied making us continue arguing about it.

As we were communicating we heard something open from our room there was a door behind the bookshelf!

"What is this?" Yeonjun said as he stepped inside the room

"get out of there" i shouted in a whisper before closing the door.

"That is what you get from touching things" i glared at him.

"Yah! Its your fault" He said as the butler guy walked in our wonderful conversation.

"Excuse me sir its time for dinner" He looked at us us while holding onto the door's handle.

"We will be down in a moment thank you for reminding us" I bowed as he left.

Me and Yeonjun were the only ones in the room that makes me wonder what Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai is up to.....

————— ☘︎︎ —————

At Beomgyu, Hueningkai and Taehyun's Room

————— ☘︎︎ —————

BEOMGYU's
(Point of View)

This room is better than our dorms! Three separate beds meaning we don't have to share!

The room is basically perfect for us! I placed down my stuff and slammed myself into one of the beds.

"This is very comfortable" i said as kai Jumped onto one of the beds beside the ones i'm at.

"I could sleep here in days" Kai started to get eaten by the bed's soft comfortable mattress.

"We could do that later but we need to get showered and cleaned" Taehyun started to fix his stuff.

"Im tired after all that running" i sighed. It really is hard to run when you just ate dinner. i got up and began to change into cleaner clothes.

"Lets go I'm hungry" Kai called opening the door.

went down to eat dinner in this fancy looking mansion that we just got in moments ago... something not wrong right?

Hmm i guess so far the boys are enjoying their stay

But what is behind that door?

What will happen at dinner?

Will they know more about the girls?

To Be Continued...