𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 : 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 ~

LIA's
(Point Of View)

When i woke up i went down to check if breakfast was ready. As i entered the kitchen i saw Chaeryeong sitting on the daybed beside the window.

"Morning Chae" i greeted

"Morning" She replied flipping through her book she's reading.

"Why did you wake up this early?" I asked

"I don't know i had this strange dream last night its connected to our problem" She answered before closing the piece of literature.

"What about our problem?" I asked

"Its abo- *YAWNS* oh sorry i didn't mean to interrupt i was about charge my phone" Chaeryeong was about to speak but Soobin went in the kitchen interrupting her.

"Isn't there a plug in your room?" Chaeryeong raised her brow with this expression.

"Its busted I'm scared to plug it in maybe it will explode" He replied chuckling awkwardly "Is it okay to charge it here?"Soobin asked

"Sure and also call the others breakfast is ready" i replied as he nodded.

"thank you" He smiled before leaving the kitchen once again.

"Anyways what are you going to say Chae?" I asked

"the people who can he-IS BREAKFAST READY?" Chaeryoung was about to continue what she saying earlier but Yuna busted inside the kitchen.

"Yea it is Yuna you can sit down while we wait for others now chaeryoung what are you going to say?" I faced her and continued to ask what she was talking about since interruptions keep on coming.

"You know what ill just save it for later" She said as she stood up and sat beside Yuna by the table.

————— ☘︎︎ —————

Moments Later...

————— ☘︎︎ —————

NARRTOR

Everyone sat down and ate breakfast they talked a bit and threw out some jokes from here and there.
"Ill go clean up" Lia rose up from her seat and looked everyone leaving the table.

"Ill help" Soobin volunteered

"Here you can carry the plates to the dish cart" She said as they both carried the plates and cups to the dish cart.

"Go ahead ill ask Mary to bring this and clean it" She said as the boy left her.

They hanged out at the living room once again and shared stories to each other. Since that's the part of getting to know a person am i right?

"You can roam around guys there is a Library here and a pool"Lia said to them while leaning against the kitchen entrance.

"Hey Yuna you could teach me how to play floor ball now" Hueningkai called Yuna

"Sure ill teach you some basic moves" Yuna replied as she gave Kai a floor ball hockey stick.

"Hey soobin You want to check out the secret room?" Yeonjun whispered to the boy beside him.

"She said we can only explore the Library and the Pool not any random place in this home" Soobin replied.

"No she didn't" The blue haired boy answered back

"Yeah she did" The tall boy protested

"Fine ill explore it by myself" Yeonjun said as he stood up and waltz upstairs. Soobin sat back for a few moments before deciding to catch up.

"WAIT FOR ME!!!" Soobin said as he ran after YeonjunWhen they got up at the room they started to find the button they accidentally pressed last night.

"Is it this one??" Soobin asked pointing at this brown button.

"I don't know you try" Yeonjun replied

Soobin pressed the button but it didn't open he tried again but didn't work also."What? I was sure that was the one" Soobin scratched his head in confusion.

"We touched every single thing in this room already!" Yeonjun exclaimed getting frustrated

"Oh i have an idea run towards the bookshelf and the books might give you the answer" Soobin said as he earned a smack on the head from Yeonjun

As they were arguing someone opened the door that made them stop."Oh hi Lia what brings you here??" Yeonjun asked casually starting to lean on the desk beside him.

"I just want to ask you guys what pizza you like Yuna is ordering downstairs" Lia said

"Oh were okay with any type" Yeonjun replied

"Okay"She closed the door

"That was close" Soobin lets out a breath of relief

"Yeah it was lets go before anyone suspects us trying to open the door" Yeonjun said as they went downstairs to meet everyone.

————— ☘︎︎ —————

At The Living Room

————— ☘︎︎ —————

Was down stairs and is waited for Pizza. While waiting they decided to play a game since they have nothing much to do anyways...

"Lets play a game I'm bored" Hueningkai suggested

"Im in" Yuna said

"Us too" Yeji added

"Okay what game though?" Beomgyu asked

"Truth or Dare? I guess"Ryujin replied in a shrugg

"Ok lets use this bottle to spin" Taehyun said as he placed a plastic bottle in the middle.

"Ill go first" Yuna volunteer as she spun the bottle

"Yeji Unnie truth or dare?" She asked

"Truth" The cat eyed girl replied

"Okie do you think we will complete the task?" Yuna raised her brow.

"What task?" Yeonjun looked at Yeji and Yuna

"Nothing anyways my answer is of course i have faith" Yeji answered"Okay my turn to spin" The girl added as the bottle spun.

"Yeonjun Truth or Dare?" She faced Yeonjun."Dare" he answered confidently.

"You sure?" She continued to ask

"Yeah ill do anything you ask" He confidently answered back

"Ooooh this dare better be good" Huening kai rubbed his hands in excitement to hear what Yeji planned as a dare.

"Yell your biggest secret outside" Yeji snickered

"Not bad... Yeonjun never tells anyone any secrets of his" Taehyun said glancing at the elder.

"No" He answered

"You chose dare bruh" Soobin said

"That secret is too precious to shout out loud" he shook his head refusing to do the dare. The bell rang and Yuna went to get it.

"GUYS PIZZA IS HERE" Yuna shouted as they all crowded around her to get a slice of pizza.

As they were all enjoying pizza and talking to each other suddenly the doorbell rang once again... who could that be?

They  finally knew about each other more

But what happened to the secret door?

What did  Yuna mean by their task?

Why did the doorbell rang?

To Be Continued...