𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 : 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ~

NARRATOR

As they were eating someone rang the door bell who could that be? Butler Mane went to the door and took something from the mailman.

"Ms Choi there is a package for you" Butler Mane approached the teens holding a brown package in his hands.

"Please leave it at my room" Lia said as he obeyed her request.

While the butler left they continued to chat with each other. Lia decided to check the package and see what is inside it. As she approached her room the package was at the door. She picked it up and brought it inside so no one will see what is inside.

I wonder what is inside of this Lia thought to herself. She took a box cutter and was about to cut open the box but she noticed there was a note. The note said "Open when said"

Open when said? Huh?

Lia talked to herself. She was confused and thought who might have sent the package to her. Lia started checking the box to see who might sent it to her as tthe door opened.

She quickly hid it under the bed and saw Yeji and Yeonjun standing by the door frame.

"Were going to the mall wanna come?" Yeonjun told the girl while tapping the door wood with his hands.

"For what?" Lia asked

"There going to treat us dinner and maybe do a little bit of shopping" Yeji answered

"Oh... ill be down in a moment I'm just finding my keys" She replied hiding the fact she was about to open a package from unknown sender.

"Okay be down in five" Yeji said as she shut the bedroom door.

Ill just check the package later

Lia thought but when she grabbed the door knob she noticed something at her wrist...

Who Sent The Package?

What did Lia noticed at her wrist?

To Be Continued...