𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 : 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 ~

————— ☘︎︎ —————

Months After The Disappearance......

————— ☘︎︎ —————

NARRATOR

"Yeonjun I need to use the bathroom" Hueningkai wailed to Yeonjun while jumping up and down.

"We have no bathrooms in the forest Kai just do it at the bushes" Yeonjun said to kai rolling his eyes while sitting down on the soiled ground.

"That is so unsanitary but we have no choice" Said Taehyun hearing the two's conversation as he continued to cook their dinner.

The five boys went on a camping trip. They wanted to spend time with nature more since city life is kinda getting boring sometimes.

"Taehyun is the food ready?" Soobin asked as he heard his stomach rumble.

"Yup just finished now eat up people" Taehyun replied as he handed them food he cooked.

"Wow this is actually good" Beomgyu said widening his eyes while slurping on his soup.

"Duuuh its the Kang Taehyun who made it of course its good" Hueningkai said as he continued eating.

The boys continued their freshly made tomato soup and once they finished they huddled up at the campfire to warm up.

The sky once crystal navy blue sky suddenly became darker. It couldn't be that late in the evening. Yeonjun checked the time and it was only seven in the evening.

The boys smelt something burning. They noticed that its getting foggier and foggier by the second"

"Yeonjun is this a prank? If it is its not funny" Taehyun rose up and told the confused boys.

"Taehyun why would we do a prank like this? We didn't bring any supplies to do a prank as such" Yeonjun said coughing.

They started to chatter loudly panicking on what is happening around them. Beomgyu turned around and was shocked to see what was happening.

"GUYS" Beomgyu pointed at something that looks like flames heating above them and getting closer to where they were at.

"GUYS WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE" Soobin shouted as they began to ran and grab their backpacks leaving the other things behind.

As they were running they heard some one screaming help. They didn't hear the voice at first since they were determined to get out of that forest. But when they did five human shadows was walking towards them.

"Please help us, we couldn't breath with the air circulating" A girl came closer with ashes on her face and burn marks on her skin

With no hesitation the five boys tried to help the girls by also trying to stay alive. They ran and ran for uncountable minutes and finally they got out of the burning forest.

Yeonjun noticed the surroundings was different from when they arrived at the forest yesterday. Him and his friends along with the five girls they met started to look around.

While walking a old hidden mansion was revealed standing in front of them. It was covered in dusty beige rocky walls and dark brown roofing. But before they could even enter there was a big gate you have to go pass through.

A man was guarding the door inside his guard house. He was wearing an old faded leather jacket and some old run out shoes. They decided to ask whoever lives in the home. Surely its just some old abandoned mansion guarded by a dude.

Soobin approached the guy as he stopped him half way."Hi sir may i ask who lives here?" Soobin asked the bald headed man.

"Im afraid i cant answer your question sir" The guard replied with a blank voice.

"A huge fire was coming behind us from that forest and we just wanted to ask for help"Soobin tried to encourage the guard to answer is question.

"Sir please get of this property before i have to take care of you by myself"The guy refused to let down his guard and continued to say no.

But when they decided it was time to leave one of the girls spoke."Dean open the gate"She ordered in a commanding tone.

"H-how do you know my name?" He replied stuttering in shock.

"You forgot dean? Your talking to Choi Jisu"The girl removed her hat as her hair fell onto her face filled with dust and dirt.

"Miss Choi?"

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵?

Why did it catch on fire?

To Be Continued...