Chapter Thirty One

━━━━ / CHAPTER THIRTY ONE. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

As Scott entered the classroom Eve could hear Stiles groan. Stiles had called Eve last night about his dad getting hurt because Scott was busy with Allison and that he was upset with Scott for letting his father get hurt.

"Oh, come on! Still not talking to me?" Scott asked Stiles after he took a seat at the desk behind Stiles. Stiles remained quiet his head facing silently listened to what Scott was saying knowing that Stiles would forgive him the two thinking of each other as brothers. "Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay?" Scott asked. "I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Not big." Soft lowly muttered the last part. "You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott asked Stiles another question, Stiles still remaining silent with his head facing forward. "Okay," Scott sighed. "What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you" Stiles said speaking for the first time. The bell then rang and Eve watched as Stiles contemplated what Scott had told him before turning around and asking him "what did he say? Causing Eve to smile at them.