Rescue

Warning this chapter is... Slightly perverted..

Elliot's POV.

Cragen called me to his office and I rushed in thinking he found something. "We need to bring the kid in here again"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Olivia's rape just went viral" he said and I shuddered.

I brought Jake in and he didn't seem to know what I was talking about. "What?"

"Where is she?" I asked angrily.

"I dunno"

"Tell me!" I yelled slamming his head hard down on the table.

"I told you I don't know, so stop doing that already" he said agitated.

"I know you helped Lewis broadcast her rape!" I yelled.

"That doesn't mean I know where she is"

"If you don't tell me this pen will be shoved so far up you're ass it'll come out your throat" I said and he laughed just laughed.

"You'll never find her"

"Suit yourself but if you wanna walk I suggest you start talkin either way I'll win" I said storming out.

I saw the team watching the video they had to let it play so they could track it.

"Say hi to Elliot" Lewis said with a gun to Olivia's head.

"Hi Elliot" she said quietly.

"This is just for you Stabler" he said taking out a knife and sliding it along her skin.

"I can't watch this" I said rushing out of the squad.

I knew Lewis was raping her in that old apartment building, I recognised it.

I ran to each floor kicking in doors I kicked in the door to room 212 and I could hear voices. There was a young girl crying.

"Lewis don't" I heard Liv beg.

"Shut up!" he yells, I run into the back room of the apartment and see a laptop.

"Hello there Elliot... bet you weren't expecting this?" Lewis smirked, he was video chatting me from somewhere else in the building.

"HELP ME!" the young girl screams making Lewis agitated.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled shooting the girl, she dropped dead there and then.

"You're clever but I don't think you're smart enough for me. So to make things interesting I'm giving you thirty minutes, if you don't find Olivia then it's lights out" he smiled. Then the screen went dark.

Olivia's POV.

Lewis paced up and down the girl was dead and he was getting bored, he caught my hand and dragged me to the bed. This time I was completely tied down he was getting some "supplies" before returning.

"Will I cut your clothes of or burn them?" he asked and I shuddered. "Alright cutting it is" he said taking the scissors and cutting me out of my clothes. I was stripped of everything but my underwear, it was freezing and I felt his warm body get closer to me. He was on top of me forcing himself inside me a scream of pain escaped me.

"Yeah you like that huh?" he said going further inside me.

"Please...stop" I begged, I had given in after all the rapes my body couldn't physically or emotionally handle it.

"Oh we're only getting started" he smiled kissing me harshly.

"Please....I can't...." I begged but this made him go harder. I screamed uncontrollably. He broke me. I was gonna die.

"Get away from her!" I hear Elliot yell and Lewis gets off me, I try to catch my breath but I feel like I'm choking. I can only watch as El and Lewis fight.  Elliot kicked Lewis in the balls but that didn't stop him, he hit El with the barrel of MY gun knocking him out cold.

"See I told you I would win didn't I?" he said handcuffing El beside me.

Elliot's POV.

I woke up next to Liv and I knew this wasn't good. "I see you're awake" he smiled  "how about we play a game?" he laughed and Olivia started to cry hysterically, I've never seen her so broken down before.

"He forced Olivia on top of me and I knew what he was doing, I wasn't going to let him do this to us. He pushed me over so then I was on top of Liv and now I was panicked.

"Do it or I shoot" he said and to be perfectly honest I'd prefer to be shot than to rape her.

"No I'm not doing it" I said and Olivia looked at me teary eyed.

"Just do it" she said shakily, she shut her eyes and I shut mine too. Her screams of pain echoed in my head.

"Oh yeah that's it" Lewis said and I felt so disgusted. Was this actually turning him on?

Hope you enjoyed and don't find it to perverted! :-P  but it is read at your own risk... Sorry if there are any mistakes I was in a rush to update....