Confussion

Elliot's POV.

I woke up next to Liv's couch covered in blood. I looked around and saw the other two officers dead. Everything was silent at first until I heard a gunshot. I saw Liv laying there but there was no one else with her. Her throat was slashed and she was shot in the head, I knew she was as good as dead if I didn't get help. I took her in my arms and started rushing to find help. When I'd made it onto the street people started surrounding me "Jesus oh god oh god Jesus Christ what happened?" asked one of Liv's neighbours.

"He shot her" i said and the woman tilted her head.

"I called 911 they're on their way" said a man. Olivia's eyes opened slightly and she started to lash out.

"Help me! I can't...." she gasped.

"Can't what!" I asked in a panic.

"I can't... Breathe" she gasped, I was trying everything but then her eyes closed again, her body was motionless and the bus was nowhere to be seen.

"I gotta get her there myself" I said asking her neighbour to drive the squad car while I sat in the back with liv. Her blood was everywhere apart from where it should be and we still weren't any closer in getting her to the hospital. I turned on the siren and we started driving at full speed. I rushed to A&E with Olivia in my arms.

"You have to help me" I said quickly.

"We need a doctor right now!" the nurse called and two doctors and another nurse rushed to me and took Olivia from me.

"I have to go with her" I insisted but the nurse held me back.

"Just calm down sir, you need to tell me what happened? Do you know her?" she asked.

"She's my partner at SVU she's a cop and her rapist shot her so I need to be with her right now" I said and she looked at me like I'm insane.

"OK well does she have any family?"

"A brother Simon Marsden"

"And her name's Olivia Benson correct?"

"Yeah"

"OK sir so I just need to go over this again, she's your partner and you were going after a rapist and he shot her"

"No"

"But you said-"

"I was talking about William Lewis he raped her then I came along and was locked outside, I woke up covered in blood two officers were dead on the floor gunshots were fired I ran in Liv was on the floor she was shot and her throat was slashed" i was getting tired of explaining. Then it hit me, she thought I was insane I knew this was gonna go down badly especially with IAB.