Perverted

Nobody's POV

Elliot had brought in a teenager who was downloading rape videos from the internet, they took his phone and found some disturbing messages and chatrooms but what disturbed then most was when Olivia was mentioned. "I'm taking liv off the case and am getting her protection no one is to tell her about this until we find out more" Cragen ordered and the team nodded but Elliot felt awkward. 

"I can't lie to her cap" he said and Cragen nodded.

"Then don't" he said basically telling Elliot not to talk to Olivia.

Interrogation Room.

"So you think this is funny?!" Elliot yelled.

"I dunno what you're talking about" Jake said with a confused look.  Elliot was about to snap but Fin stopped him.

"So you're trying to tell me that this isn't your phone and these aren't your messages to a well known rapist talking about how you wanna show her what real pain feels like or how you want her to feel you inside her, I mean do I have to go on?" Fin went on.

"OK fine but I'm sorry I would never actually do it" he said.

"Oh really well why did you say I'm gonna show her what rape really feels like"  Fin said slamming a picture of Jake's messages on the table.

"You planned it out!" Elliot yelled slamming Jake's head on the table.

"BUT I DIDN'T DID I? I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT TODAY BUT I DIDN'T DID I?" Jake yelled and Elliot punched him in the face.

"Where's Lewis!" he yelled.

"He's with her right now probably raping her in your bed you'd like that wouldn't you" he smiled making Elliot more aggressive.

"You sick perverted little-" he began but Fin stopped him.

"Take it easy" he said and Elliot ran out to call Olivia.

He picked up the phone but only got voicemail. "Elliot?" Cragen called and Elliot rushed over. "Liv's...in trouble.."

"Whadda you mean in trouble?"

"Well the two officers who were protecting her are locked out of the apartment and they can hear banging and things being smashed and they heard a gunshot too" he said and Fin sighed.

"I bet that's not all they heard" he mumbled. Elliot rushed to the apartment to see the two cops standing there outside the door.  He knew this wouldn't end well.

OK I'm sorry for a perverted chapter but this is SVU and the chapter's called perverted so... You know yeah well I hops you like and I'm working on Liv's missing and my other stories so hang in there! Thanks :-P also should I add in criminal minds? Like should the BAU get involved? Comment and lemme know.