Go to sleep

Corbyn repositioned his books on his desk, making room for his laptop. As he finished up and hooked his laptop to the charger his phone rang.

He smiled when he saw it was his Spanish native boyfriend, Daniel Seavey. He sat on his bed and answered the facetime call.

"Hola, mi amor" a dirty blond boy appeared, corbyn smiling more.

"Hi dani" Corbyn blushed, "how was your day?"

"Bien. ¿y ?" Daniel answered, he pulled a drink into frame and took a sip.

"Mi español es malo" Corbyn whined, daniel chuckled.

"I'm only playing with you mi corazón" Daniel said, a bright smile to his boyfriend, "but my day was okay, wish you were here with me"

"I had a test today," Corbyn mumbled, "I wish you answered my call... I was so anxious and you know how to calm it"

"Aww baby" daniel frowned, he repositioned himself to show he was laying in bed under the covers. "Yeah I'm sorry I didnt answer, I had to check on my mom"

"How is she? Any better?" Corbyn asked slowly, knowing daniel was emotional about his mother.

His mother had cancer.

Daniel looked down, "not better but not worse... so I guess that's good" he sighed.

"I'm sure she'll be okay daniel" the older assured, he got up and went to change.

Daniel watched as Corbyn took off his shirt, he huffed, "its illegal to look that good princessa"

Corbyn blushed, daniel knew he liked when he called the blond Spanish pet names.

"I wish I was in your arms" corbyn whispered, taking off his pants as well.

"I know mi amor," Daniel soothed, "we'll be together soon."

Corbyn sighed, not satisfied. He hated being only able to talk to Daniel. He got back into bed.

"Other then your test how was your day?" Daniel changed subjects, turning onto his side.

"Eben tried flirting with me again" Corbyn sighed, "and Jack got into a fight"

"Sounds like a rough day" daniel hummed.

"Yeah, but you always make my day better" Corbyn giggled. He catch the kiss that Daniel blew to him, making Daniel smile.