interview

Not really but some sexual stuff

Corbyn sighed, getting ready for another interview. These days they were so boring. Repetitive, and uninteresting.

"Bean you almost ready?" Jonah called, probably downstairs drinking coffee.

"Yeah! I'm ready" Corbyn called back, he opened the door and saw Daniel at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey dani," the older smiled, walking past him.

"Hot as normal," daniel smirked, taking Corbyn's hand and kissing it.

"What a flirt" Cornyn laughed, daniel smirked.

"Only for you," daniel placed a kiss to corbyns cheek, but on the corner of his lips.

"Stop it" corbyn let out a smile, nudging him playfully.

"Theres the smile I love" Daniel pinched Corbyn's cheeks.

Corbyn laughed again, "you're a weirdo"

"Stop flirting love birds" zach chuckled, "we're going out for breakfast then we'll head out to the interview"

Corbyn's face changed again, he was not at all excited for the interviews. Daniel took notice and took Corbyn's hand.

"Corbs, you okay?" Daniel asked worriedly.

"Yeah," Corbyn assured, placing a small smile on his lips.

"Fine" daniel sighed, realizing he wasnt going to get an answer.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Daniel sat next to Corbyn during the car ride, with Jonah driving and Zach in the passenger seat. Leaving jack with a flirty Daniel and blushing Corbyn.

Daniel kissed Corbyn's shoulder, "bean, tell me what's wrong"

"Nothing's wrong Dani," Corbyn mumbled.

Daniel narrowed his eyes and smirked, he kissed Corbyn's shoulder again and then up to his neck. Corbyn shivered, letting out a gasp as the younger sucked on the spot.

"Daniel what are y-" corbyn started but Daniel smirked and covered his mouth.

Daniel's tongue drew over the spot, continuing to suck. Corbyn let out a muffled moan into Daniel's hand. Which only made Daniel smirk with satisfaction.