38- Come Home Darlin'

Start from the beginning

"who's the chick, drew?" nick asks again his eyes glued to the TV.

An evil smirk forms into my lips as I walk over to the TV and stand in front of it blocking these guys view.

"ayy... Move, bitch move from the screen" Blake shouts and looks up and then jumps up and grabs me into a hug.

"heyyy..... Ambs" he says shaking me side to side, still hugging.

"Ambs, I got a nickname?" I ask my furrowing my eyebrows.

"yeah, duh"

"everyone has one?"

"yes hun, mine is Blaky Boi, Andrew's is drew, Nick's is nick-jizz, and caiden's is cady"  he says with a sheepish grin, I laugh at caidens nickname.

"it's just Blake who uses these names, everyone just ignores him when he uses them" nick says laughing.

"why is nicks name nick-jizz?"

"shut up Blake" nick says quickly.

"what!?" I ask smiling.

"okay, there was this one nick was... You know playing with himself and he forgot to lock his door, and then his housemaid walked in on him when he reached his climax, and to keep his housemaid from telling his parents, he had to sleep with her" Blake says laughing.

"that's both disgusting and funny" I says and laugh when nick just glares at us.

"but, that was one housemaid who had gotten the moves" nick says and winks.

"how many housemaid did you fuck nick?"  Charlie asks and enters the room.

I give him a small wave and he returns with a smile.

"by the way where's caiden?" I ask plopping down on the couch.

"oh he went for his shitty dad's work" Blake says.

His dad's work?

He's never told me he works for his dad.

"what work?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"oh you know-

He stops short and looks above me and his mouth forms an 'O', I quickly look behind and see Charlie signaling Blake to 'shut up'.

Okay they are definitely hiding something.

" guys what? Tell me now" I demand.

"nah...its nothing" Blake tries to be casual. And all of them look at one another nervously.

" okay, fine I'll ask caiden itself" I say and dial up caiden's phone.

"it's switched off?" I say and dial again.

"why is his phone switched off?" I ask and they all look away from me.

"Andrew. Please tell me where is caiden?" I ask tenderly, standing up from the couch.

"he's... You know... Umm.... Like.. He's... Uh.." he stammers.

"someone better tell me right now where is caiden"

"okay amber take a seat first, then we'll tell you" Charlie says.

"okay"

"you know caiden's dad, dyer. So like every now and then he calls up caiden to do some work for him"  nick starts.

"like his dad's office work?"

"uh.. No, like it's usually a delivery or receiving a package. But this job is not a normal one. As you know his dad works in some illegal businesses, caiden usually has to do the dirty work so his dad's not affected if anything goes wrong"

"what do you mean? Is it dangerous?"

"um.. At times yeah, he has to do some shady business, but it's caiden he handles it"

"did it ever go wrong? Will he get hurt? Why is he still doing it!?" I ask hyperventilating.

"amber, take a breath. It's going to be alright." Andrew says and gets me glass of water.

"it went wrong once, when he came back home with a bloody thigh, where he had gotten stabbed"

"w-what!?"

"it was just this once when the guy was not cooperating, so things had gotten ugly, it depends on the work and how it's is"

"why is he still keeping up with it?" I ask my voice breaking.

"cause, of us." he says and looks down.

"we've been friends with caiden since day one, and once when he had rejected his dad's offer to do a job, his dad threatened our lives, and when caiden still didn't want it, his dad's people had kidnapped us and beaten us up"

" we had to cover it up saying we had a fight in school, and since then caiden could never get out of this trap"  he says and by now I'm sobbing thinking about caiden.

"everytime he has a job we are informed and we wait for him in his house, and he always has to give away his belongings so he cannot answer calls or anything, he always goes in the morning and returns at night. It's almost a normal thing for us but that doesn't mean we are not worried on when he'll return. It's going to be alright Amber we are here for you" Blake says and engulfs me in hug. I hug him back and see the other joining in our hug.

God, please keep caiden safe.

I had stayed there with them and informed my mom I'm staying over at Sam's place.

"why isn't he here yet?" I ask looking at the time it'd been 2:00 in the morning already.

"let's just have hope and keep on waiting" Andrew says.

"amber, I think it'd be better if you take some rest, knowing all of this is overwhelming" Charlie says with a sweet smile.

"but I just cannot, I need to see him." I say my voice breaking.

By 5 in the morning we are all awake and waiting for him, while I am sitting in caiden's room hugging a pillow and crying.

Nick enters the room gets me some food and hugs me, I hug him back.

" we are all worried... Ambs, he's never stayed this late"  his words make me sob more.

I stay awake the entire night waiting and waiting and drink many many cups of coffee, trying to stay awake until my love comes home.  I call his number and leave many voice mails. Please caiden.

If something happened to caiden, I couldn't live by.

I need to see him!

Please be back caiden.

.......................................................

Hello, lil munchkins.

How are you all doing today?.

Okay so. New chapter is up. Vote and comment and please tell me your thoughts of this chapter.

<3 XOXO