Battle pt.2

Chapter 18: Battle pt.2
⚠Short Chapter ahead⚠
~•~

"So you guys memorized the plan?" Jeongguk asked his friend even if he won't admit to himself and his servant.

"Plan what plan? Bitch no one told me shit?!" Jimin exclaimed turning around to look at Jeon.

"You've got to be kidding me! You didn't inform him of the plan?" Jeongguk asked Taemin irritated at the male.

"To be faire he was with you the entire time at the base I just thought you told him." Taemin shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"I swear when we get back your on full house cleaning duties and your gonna fix everything Namjoon breaks." Taemin paled thinking about actually having to clean up after Jeon and his friends for he doesn't know how long.

"Y-yes my Queen."

"Hello~ I still don't know the plan here?" Jimin says bring the attention back on himself.

"You know what fuck it!" Jeon shouted and took out his shotgun and got out of the car. "Taemin tell the men to storm the building and radio me when they find my friends." The silver haired male nodded. "Come on Jimin let's go shut us some hoes."

"OMG! Yes finally!" The short purple haired boy jumped out the car. He pulled out his hand guns and checked if they were loaded. "Okay I'm ready."

"My Queen the men have stormed inside and are now looking for your friends." Taemin informes.

"Good." Jeongguk struts to the front door with his gun laying on his shoulder and kicked down the door. "This shuts gonna have nuts in it."

"Quit quoting Deadpool." Jimin said irritated. "You've watched the movie once and you won't stop. It's getting annoying." He complains.

"You know what? I'm gonna let that slide because I've been mean to you lately." Jeongguk says brushing off the shorter males comment. "Now let's get moving, the faster we find our friends the father I can leave."

The two males walked through the living room and entered the kitchen. "What the hell?" Jimin says looking at Yoongi and Jungwoo sipping coffee surrounded by dead bodies.

"Oh, you guys finally showed up?" Yoongi says giving the males a side smile. "And why are guys doin' here  with all that ass, double cheeked up on a Thursday, the sun's still out." He complimented the boys in a weird way.

"Thanks, Yoongs." Jimin said slapping his own ass. "Just for that I'mma throw it back when he get home." He winked at his boyfriend.

"Gross." Jungwoo looks at the two before looking back at his eomma. "Can we leave?" He asked bored.

"Yeah, after I get Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and J-hope." Jeongguk tells his son.

"Wait Hobie's here!!" Jungwoo jumps out his seat yelling. "Why wasn't I notified?"

"Maybe because you were also kidnapped? Maybe that's why." Jimin sassed back at the younger boy.

"Shut up you muppet sized bitch." He spat back at Jimin. "Take me with you to get him?" He asked Jeongguk.

"Sorry kid, but Jimin and I got this you and Yoongi go back to the car with Taemin." Jungwoo looked at Jeongguk wanting to argue. "No. Get to the car."

"Fine." The boy grabbed Yoongi by his arms and pulled the older outside to the car with Taemin inside.

Jeongguk and Jimin nodded towards each other and continued on with their mission, to their first stop which would be the basement.

"My Queen?" Jeongguk pressed the earpiece in his ear to answer Taemin.

"What is it Taemin?"

"The men have spotted an underground bunker behind Yeol's manner." The man spoke through the earpiece.

"Thanks." Jeongguk turned to Jimin smiling. "Follow me." He instructed.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked.

"To save my man and our friends."

~•~
Just to let everyone know that this book is coming to and end.
And if your sad look at this ↓↓.

{Jungbooty}

×

{Jibooty}

{Jibooty}

Hopefully that lifts your spirits 🤗