✨4.✨

So heya fam!

I am back!

Hope you people are liking the story!

If you do, then please shower your love in form of votes and inline comments. I was just going through the comments of my other stories, and I swear they mean the world to me!!!!

Constructive criticism welcomed whole heartedly!

Also to all you beautiful ladies out there, a very very HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY🌼💞
____________________________________________

Date : 8th March, 2020
Word count : 1880 words

Cover credits : Heer💙  StarsAndFireflies_
( She would design me a cover, after my board exams are over, since finally her exams are over, yayy xD )

_________________________________________

N E X T   M O R N I N G

Nandini's house

Nandini wakes up and sees it's 7 and is shocked how did she sleep till this late. She gets up fastly and comes out after getting ready.

Nandini ( to herself ) : O god! I am so late. Ye Aryaman bhi na, uthaya nahi. Agar mujhe chodd college chala gaya hoga na, toh kasam se ladai kar lungi.

She sees herself in mirror and thinks, wait a minute, ab late ho hi chuki hoon toh aur thoda late sahi. Aryaman ne mujhe nahi uthaya, now voh dekhega Nandini Murthy ka naya roop.

She moves towards her cupboard, and searches for something. She sees it and instantly a wide grin spreads over her face. She takes it out, and goes in the washroom to change again. She comes out, curls her hair and like after almost spending 15 minutes on self care, she moves down only to see Aryaman cooking something for breakfast wearing a chef apron, hat and looking cute.

She sees that the water is kept for boiling, and Aryaman without noticing is about to touch it.

Nandini ( shouts ) : Aryaman!

Aryaman gets startled hearing her voice and moves back. She instantly runs to the kitchen, and switches off the gas.

He looks at her and she bursts out on him.

Nandini : Dimaag kharaab ho Gaya hai? Dekh nahi sakte? Kitna garam ho Gaya Paani. Haath jal jaata toh. What is this behaviour Arya? Itna careless, main kitna darr gayi th--

And before she completes, she is taken into a tight hug by Arya. He keeps hugging her and then lifts her and twirls her while saying

Arya : Nans teri awaaz vaapis aa gayi. Theek ho gayi. Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!
Saying this he keeps her down.

She notices only then and looks at Arya and both have wide smiles on their faces. At this moment, Arya notices her, and sees her dressed differently than her usual self, and checks her out.

 At this moment, Arya notices her, and sees her dressed differently than her usual self, and checks her out