✨3.✨

So heya fam!

I am back!

Anyone who missed me? 😂

Hope you people are liking the story!

I am sorry for a slightly shorter update but have my accounts board exam coming up.

If you do, then please shower your love in form of votes and inline comments. I was just going through the comments of my other books, and I swear they mean the world to me!!!!

Constructive criticism welcomed whole heartedly!
______________________________________________

Date : 28th February, 2020
Word count : 1000 words

Cover credits : Heer💙 StarsAndFireflies_
( She would design me a cover, after our board exams xD )

___________________________________________

Aryamaan scrolled through his phone while waiting for Nandini to wake up, when he sees a message on her phone, where it read,

From Ammaaaaa
Received : 10 pm

Sorry Nandu, we need to stay here for few more days. Tu akele manage kar Paa rahi na? Agar dikkat ho toh Manik ke ghar Chalein Jaana. Love you kanna. Take care. And don't stress yourself okay.

Aryamaan keeps her phone back, and checks if Nandini is awake, so seeing her sleep, he quietly gets up, and moves out with his bike keys. He returns after an hour, only to witness Nandini crawled up in a corner, hugging her knees and crying. He immediately drops everything that is in his hand and goes and sits in front of her.

Arya : Nans, it's me Arya. Ek Baar dekh toh. I am here. Nans please look at me. You are scaring me.

Nandini raises her head and Arya sees her disheveled look. She looks at him and blinks twice to see if he is actually there.

Arya : Yes Nans, it's me. I am here.

Nandini writes on her notepad:  I thought you left after knowing about me taking all those medicines.

Arya looks at her and asks her do you really think I would leave you because of that. It's normal and natural. It's all okay.
( She smiles at him )

Nandini: But where did you go?

Arya : First say, you won't get angry.

Nandini looks at him confused.

Arya : Voh I by mistake opened a message in your phone.

Nandini looks at him with a bored expression, and writes on her notepad, “So what?”

Arya : Matlab tu gussa nahi hai, ki I touched your phone?

Nandini shakes her head in a no and signals him to continue.

Arya : So it was a message from your mom, aur Abhi unhe aane mein aur time lagega. Kuch aur din. So I thought, why to let this chance go? Toh since you were sleeping toh main chup chaap Gaya aur apna samaan le aaya. Aur thoda mast unhealthy khaana. Jo main kal se khaaunga, and you would see but not eat.

Nandini signals why can't I eat?

Arya : Bacche mere, until you don't get fine, you aren't allowed to eat anything unhealthy. And that's Aryaman's orders.