part 23

"We should get in. It's very cold", soobin said and got off your hug. "Uhmm... yeah we should." You opened the terraces door and walked in. The boys were playing peculiar quiet there video games. You looked at them, and they looked at you. Soobin came to you, closing the door behind, turned around, slowing down not bumping into you with laying the hands on your shoulders. The boys looked at you two like they froze in this position. "Is there something?", Soobin looked at them confused. "they are kinda scary", you whispered to him. "yes, maybe the are robots and are on standby now." Soobins' creativity made you chuckle. They stopped looking at you and continued playing their video games. "Help me to get some snacks", he dragged you to the kitchen. You came back with some bowls filled with chips and m&m's, placing them on the coffee table. After having some gaming battles till 9 p.m., the 6 of you decided to watch a movie. Harry potter and the philosophers stone.

You were sitting on the right side of the sofa, next to you Soobin, then Yeonjun and Hueningkai. On an armchair next to Hueningkai was Beomgyu, and in the other one next to you was Taehyun. Everyone of them hidden in minimum one blanket, still with the access to the food. You angled your legs to your chest and hugged them under the blanket, making you look like a bunny. All the boys were totally fixed on the little Harry potter, who just finished his shopping your in Diagon Alley. You shore up your elbow at the armrest of the sofa to your right side, your face resting on your hand. Maybe it's the side effect of watching movies in the evening, but every time you got sleepy very fast. Every 2 minutes you fell asleep for some seconds, waking up by yourself, your eyes blinking to stay awake, when you suddenly felt weight on you.

Looking to your side, made everything clear. Soobin fell asleep and his body fell to the side on you. He looked so cute. His hair were so fluffy, his cheeks looked so squishy, his lips so soft. Thinking of it that your lips touched his soft, pink lips an hour ago, let a smile appear on your face. He was laying a side on the couch crouched, because of the little space here, his head eased down to your thigh. He looked like a little baby, so cute and tiny. He breathed out and with that he wrapped his arms around your waist. Literally falling asleep on you, like a baby hugging his blanket; that's what soobin looked like right now, with you being his blanket he is hugging. The view at sleeping soobin made you smile even more. Laying a hand on his; feeling the contact between you two, made him smile and he grabbed with that hand after yours.

Not knowing what to do, you let him do what he want to. He intertwined his long fingers with your in contrast tiny fingers. A moment where you didn't waste any time with thinking; only doing something were the things which count. What an amazing birthday for soobin. Celebrating with his friends; getting books and games from his friends and a kiss from you and cuddling + holding hands with you. Feeling his nearness, his pillowy hand holding yours, made you more and more comfortable that you fell asleep.

You got ripped out of your dream. Sitting up, looking around, figuring out where you are. 'Where the heck am i?' You weren't laying on soobins sofa anymore. Nobody in the room. You took a look at your phone which was laying next to you. It was 00.34 a.m. Already Thursday. 'I slept for 3,5 hours on Soobins birthday?! I'm a bad friend... where am i now?' You were definitely not in his living room. You were laying in a bed. You looked around you, a bookshelf next to another one. 'Soobins room? Why should i be in Soobins room. And who carried me upstairs and couldn't i notice it. Okay wtf?' You got out of his bed and quietly got downstairs, not making any sound. It was silent. Not any noise. 'Where are the boys?' 'Where is soobin?' 'Am i alone here?' 'Why am i always alone, when i wake up?' Questions popped up in your head. Important questions. It was scary, being left alone in a house, which you were not living in.

"S- soobin?", you said with a bit scared voice, when you were going downstairs. No response. "Anyone? ... Hello?" No response. "This is scary..." Then... noises. Noises of a key unbarring the door. You made some steps backwards. The door opened. The shape of a tall person appeared. It was Soobin. He took off his jacket and turned on the light in the living room. Making his way to the sofa, he saw you, standing on the stairs, looking a bit scared and confused. "Oh- hey. You are awake", he walked towards you. "Soo- Soobin ... what am I doing here? Who carried me upstairs? Wh- where are the boys? And where were you? Did you really left me alone at your house?" "You fell asleep and i didn't want to wake you up. The sofa is not so comfortable, so i carried you upstairs. I drove the boys home. I'm sorry that i left you alone. I didn't thought that you will wake up now." He came closer to you. "I- you just looked so sweet when you were sleeping, and i didn't want to disturb your dream. I'm sorry."

You two stood in front of each other, making eye contact. "It's okay..." you started, while grabbing his hands, intertwining your hands with his. "You don't need to be sorry, it was just confusing at the begin for me." He let go your hands. "We are alone here now." You just looked at him, not saying any word; only listening to his melodic voice. "So...    i don't need to pay attention if anyone sees this." He laid one hand on your cheek, the other one grabbed you by your waist, pulling you even closer to him, himself getting a bit down, to reach your face, connecting your lips again. With closed eyes he sank into the kiss, not letting your lips go. You wrapped your arms around his neck, replying his kiss. No deep kiss with exchanging saliva; an innocent kiss. A textbook example of an innocent kiss. Totally like Soobins' personality. Very soft, caring and lovely. The purest.

After getting off the kiss, you looked deep in each others eyes. "I- i don't understand, how you can be just so sweet? Like... you came in my life some months ago, when i bumped into you. And since then you never left my thoughts. I was so happy when you became my friend, but you are more to me. You're something special. Like the brightest star in the starry sky, shining for me." Your eyes got bigger and bigger, hearing the words he says. "y/n, i really like you." "Like liking someone? Like a boy likes a girl?", you asked, with already knowing the answer. "yeah exactly, how-" "yeonjun said that a while ago." "I-" he wanted to continue but you cut him right off. "And... you don't need to continue... i like you soobin. I like you too. Like a girl likes a boy." You continued: "and i would-" he cut you off, with pressing his lips on yours again.

— little time skip —

You were sitting in your car, on your way home. Still focusing on the street, but a part of your mind was still thinking about soobin. You reached home around 01.15 a.m. All the lights were turned off. Your dad was already sleeping. You scampered in your room and fell on your bed; already in your pyjamas. You got under your blanket, grabbed apeach, squeaked and literally crushed it to death, because of the happiness you felt. Before falling asleep, you thought about so much... 'what the boys will say about us? How will our class react? Does he want everything official? will i meet his parents? What will my dad say about us? He literally loves soobin, that shouldn't go that wrong... should i ask soobin, if we should keep it as a secret? But the most fearing question is: how will the people be in school tomorrow? Like... will they be nice; looking mad at you; will everyone be fixed on me and soobin, when we enjoy time together?'