part 15

"I've never been there, so yes." "what? y/n, you were never at the arcade?", Beomgyu asked shocked. You shook your head. "Okay, now we really need to go to there." You made your way to the arcade, the rain abated. You arrived at the arcade. A big hall, dimmed light, the screens of the arcade machines blinking, background music playing. "Wow, it looks so cool here", you said, you scanned the whole room, all the arcade machines standing next to each other like robots, the little shop, where you can redeem your tickets for a price. You got right in, taking off your jackets starting playing pac-man. Getting tickets out of the machine, you went to the next game. "come here, we need to play that", taehyun grabbed you by your hand dragging you to a car race game. "whoaa noo." "haha too slow." "waaa taehyun, stooop." "Play better haha."

Taehyun won, making a winner-dance and you scrunched your nose, crossing your arms in front of your chest. "play next time better", he came closer to you, booping your nose, making you smile. "okay and now... DANCE", you went over to the dance machine, seeing Beomgyu and Yeonjun dancing. When they finished Hueningkai grabbed your hand, taking you to the dance machine, choosing a song and started "No, now it's my turn." Moving your body, like the figures in the screen. "wow, y/n you are good, but can you defeat me?" He raised his eyebrows, looking to you. "haha, yeah when you are not paying attention."

"STOP just staring. Acting. Acting is the solution." Yeonjun said, out of nowhere appearing next to Soobin, scaring the shit out of him. Ripped out of his thoughts he winced "YEONJUN. i nearly got a heart attack." He patted soobins shoulder. "Soosoo, just standing there, admiring her from the far, doesn't help." "*tss* i told ya not to call me like that." "I will continue, i won't stop. And what are you doing here? Just standing here, doesn't change anything." "And what should i do?" "Man, go and dance with her. Go and challenge her in a race and let her win. Play with her the game with this grappler and get her a plushie, she can keep. Kiss her", yeonjun gestured a grappler. "Those are many options, And it sounds weird. I'm not her boyfriend, why should i kiss her? I'm not good at games. I don't know." "But you want to, right? Come on, we all see it. You act different since a month, since she came in our class. We all see, how your eyes sparkle, when she appears." Soobin looked down, lightly blushing. "You sound like a girl", he rolled his eyes. "Yahh, not important now. So, go now, and talk to her", he gave him a little push in your direction. He stumbled towards you and Hueningkai, who were still dancing.

Beomgyu stood behind you two, rooting you two, clapping with a big smile on his face. "Aren't they great?" he asked smiling, his eyes fixed on your footsteps. "Yes she is." "Oh yeah definitely", beomgyu replied. "Awww hyuka, even if you lost you are the winner of our hearts", yeonjun shouted from the behind. "y/n won rightly, she is so good", Hueningkai said, going off the dance machine. "y/n you are great", he said patting your shoulders. "Thanks", you answered, breathing heavier. "Beomgyu, come on let's play air hockey", Yeonjun suggested. "No, i wanted to dance with y/n now." "No, let's go, we need to pick a winner since last time, when we had a draw", yeonjun said, winking at soobin, instantly tugging Beomgyu to the air hockey machine, Taehyun & Hueningkai following. You wanted to go with them to, when soobin restrained you, with grabbing your wrist. "hey, i wanted to see who wins", you looked in his eyes.

"no." "What do you mean, with 'no'?" you asked with a questionable face. His hand holding your wrist tightly, he started walking to the machine with the grappler. "what are we playing?" "This one", he pointed at it. Your eyes got big, seeing the plushies in the glass case. You went up to it, putting your hands at the glass, admiring all the different plushies in it. "oh this one is cute", you touched the glass with your index finger. "Do you mean brown?", he pointed at the bear. "Awww this one is also cute but i mean that one", pointing at apeach. "ahh, apeach. You wanna get it?" "oh yeah", you were happy like a little kid. "okay go for it", he handed you some 3 playing coins. You turned around facing him. "What's up? Don't you wanna try and get one?" He tilted his a bit to the side, looking in your eyes.

"I- i want to, but- but how do-" "oh, you don't know how to play it?" "uhm, well... no", you played with the coins in the hands, making some clicking sounds. With giving you a smile he said "okay, i will help you." You threw in the coin, placing your hand on the joystick, soobins hand on yours. He stood behind you, leaning forward, his head right next to yours, your cheeks nearly touching. "so, with this one, you move and with this button the grappler will go down and hopefully grabs something", he explained smiling. With throwing another coin in it, you tried on your own. "Like that?" "Yeah exactly", he said quiet. You moved with the joystick the grappler towards the plushie and then pressing the button. The metallic grappler moved down, opening and grabbing for something which was under it. missed.

"Try again", he said with his soft voice. You tried again. Missed. Making a sad face. "You wanna try again?" "I don't think so, i will miss it anyways." "Oh come on, you will succee next time." You stayed quiet. "okay let me try", he said, throwing a coin into the machine, started controlling it. He pressed the button and ... missed. "oh wow, harder than i remembered", he scratched the back of his head. you chuckled. "Let me try once again." Putting his final coin in the coin slot, pushing it in with his index finger, starting the machine. His big hand held the joystick, moving it forward and from side to side, placing it perfectly in the middle of it, pressing the button. The grappler got down and grabbed the thing under it. Totally excited, you waited, if the grappler caught anything. "close you eyes", soobin said. "If i should get one, you should be surprised." You covered your eyes with your hands.

The only thing you heard was the slowly background music, some movements soobin made and the metallic door banging against the metallic ceiling of the machine. "Can i look now?" No response. He slowly put your arms away from your face. "Open your eyes", he said with his deep voice, showing you the plushie he got. "Ohhh wow", you said super happy, when soobin handed you the apeach plushie. "Thank you", you pulled him in a big hug. Getting out of the hug, standing only inches away from each other, your looks got lost in each others eyes. You felt his slowly exhalation on your skin. Looking up into his eyes, he slowly came closer and closer, your crossed arms, which hugged apeach, leaned against his torso. You couldn't move, it felt so unreal. You noticed that his eyes moved to your lips, his face came closer to yours. Your stomach made a flip, you could hear your heartbeat louder than any time before. he leaned in and-