part 5

Finally Saturday. It was 10.23 a.m., when you woke up. A light fog was laying over the houses' roofs. You had breakfast with your dad and right after it, you started doing your homework. After 2 hours of work, you phone beeped. It was a text from beomgyu.

When you were done with your homework, it was 02

When you were done with your homework, it was 02.14 p.m., when you got another text.

You choose a cozy and very fashionable outfit

 You left your house and took the bus to the café

You left your house and took the bus to the café. When you reached the coffee shop, you saw soobin waiting in front of it.

At first look, you didn't recognise him. It was untypical, seeing him without school uniform. "Hey soobin." "Hey y/n, how are you?" "I'm great. How are you?" "Math confused me a bit, but I'm fine now. By the way, i like your outfit", he said, giving you a dimple smile. "I never saw you in a non-school uniform outfit before", he said, smiling to himself. He had a very fashionable and chilled look. A Blue pair of loose jeans, a blue-white vertical stripped shirt, under it a white long sleeve t-shirt, some black vans and on his head a black cap. He opened the door for you. You took a seat at a table next to the window and ordered some drinks. You started talking about several things, when the waiter came. "A matcha latte for the man, and a caramel macchiato for the lady", the waiter said and left. You took a sip of your hot coffee, heating up your mouth.

"Mhm... this coffee is soo good", you smiled, licking the milk froth from your upper lip. Soobin giggled at the look at you. "What?" "There is some milk forth in your face", he said with an open mouthed smile. You tried to wipe it away of your upper lip. "Gone?" You asked and knitted one's brow. "No wait, let me help", he leaned over the table and set his thumb on your cheek, moving slowly to the corner of your mouth and wiped softly the froth away. His eyes were still looking on your lips, concentrated. He smiled when he wiped it away and then his eyes were slowly walking up to yours. The feeling, that his eyes were looking deep in yours, made your whole body feel like jelly. After some seconds, he noticed, that he was still leaning over and staring in my eyes. He moved slowly back to his place, looking down on his drink, him blushing in embarrassment.

You smiled softly at his reaction and took another sip of your macchiato. The two of you continued talking. "Uhmm, i will go quickly to the bathroom." He nodded and stood up, walking to the bathroom. When you came back, soobin was scrolling through social media. You sat back to your seat. He put down his phone and he gave you his full attention. You were talking about your favourite books, when the waiter came and said "a cheesecake for the lady", the waiter said, placing a plate with a delicious cheesecake in front of you. "Uhmm... i didn't order it." The waiter looked at soobin, and he just nodded and the waiter left.

You gave him a confused look. "I ordered it for you." "wow, thank you soobin. That wasn't necessary." You gave him an eye smile, because you loved cheesecake more than anything else. "but how do you know, that i like cheesecake the most?" "It was a guess", he smiled. "Let's share it", you said placing the plate in the middle of the table, handing him a pastry fork. This was like one of the best cheesecakes you've ever eaten.