part 13

09.47 a.m. you woke up by the light through your window. It was silent. Your dad was at work, and you laid in your bed, having absent with excuse. Still sleepy, you grabbed your phone, scrolling through social media and opened your unread notifications. You received some morning messages from your dad and Taehyun, who asked how you felt today. You got also added in a group chat.

You laid your phone to the side and got out off bed, walking to your closet

You laid your phone to the side and got out off bed, walking to your closet. With taking some comfortable clothes out of it, you walked towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower and got ready. You slowly got downstairs to the kitchen, looking in the fridge for something edible. With taking out a yogurt, you sat on the sofa enjoying the silence. It was a pretty relaxing day. Outside it only had 4°C, a normal temperature for autumn. The sun was hidden by some big clouds, the fog laid on the top of the forest trees. A weather where you rather stay at home instead of taking only one step outside. Engrossed in your book, you laid on the couch, not letting any external factor interrupting you and your book. The door got unlocked and opened. Your dad came in the house, walking towards you, leaving a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey sunshine, how was your day?" No response. "y/n?" Still no response. "earth to y/n, hello? Hello?", he waved in front of you and snapped in front of your nose, making you flinch. "Oh uhmm what? Since when are you here?" Your dad laughed about your reaction. "like always" he shook his head with a smile on his face. "You never change huh? I asked how your day was." "Wait, what? How late is it? I just woke up and sat down and started reading." "Well, then you read a lot or you stood up late, because it's already after 04.50 p.m.", your dad said, walking into his working room and dropped his stuff there. "Oh shoot, so late already?" "yes, what did you think how late it is?" "uhmm, i don't know, maybe 1 p.m. or something like that." "Well no. Do you want something specific to eat today?", your dad asked, as he made his way to the kitchen, taking out a frying pan and a cooking pot.

"Surprise me", you smiled. "But some or one of my friends will come over to explain me, what they did in school today." "Oh, why didn't you tell me. I would have went grocery shopping for something good to cook. Which of them will come? Soobin? Or Hueningkai? He was very friendly." "Oh, i don't know. They didn't tell me now." "Okay then... i will go out fast grocery shopping. I'll be right back." As fast as your dad came home, he was out of the door, on the way to get some groceries.

The door bell rang. You opened the door, seeing Beomgyu and Taehyun. They greeted you and walked into the house. "how are you?" They gave you a hug. "I'm feeling better, but everything still hurts." The three of you walked upstairs into your room. Taehyun handed you the exercises they got in school, while Beomgyu tried to explain you maths. He showed you his notes, but couldn't explain it, creating in his head an even bigger question mark. While reading his notes, everything what Beomgyu tried to explain, made sense. Afterwards you explained them maths, while Taehyun and Beomgyu were listening to you attentively. When they were done with doing homework together, you rewrote their notes for yourself, while the boys where playing some of your video games. Your dad came in looking at all of you in question. It was a weird constellation, seeing you sitting at your desk, writing down some notes, while the boys' faces were fixed to your tv; seeing, is they were good at the game or not, visible of their facial expressions, they made.

He cleared his throat. You turned to your door, seeing your dad, pointing at the boys in dispute smiling. You shrugged your shoulders showing him a smile. "Food is ready", he said. No message reached the boys sense of hearing. "helllloo", you waved in front of their faces. "Earth to beomgyu and Taehyun." With pausing the game, they looked at you. "Food is ready." With that sentence, they ran downstairs like hungry children. After dining together, the boys made their way home and you got into your pyjamas, getting into your bed. Laying in the darkness, your eyes open, only seeing the contours of the plants on your sill in the moonlight. It was silent. Only hearing your breath, sometimes a car which was driving down the road. Focused on the silent, you slowly drifted into sleep.