Begging

Draco's POV

"Draco."

"Yes?"

"Draco?"

"What?!"

"Tell. Me. Something. Ab–"

"No."

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say!"

"I did. And if I didn't I would have let you finish but go ahead."

"About your mate."

"Harry James Potter. I. Said. No!"

"Please!"

"No. And if you ask once more I will hex you!"

"Ugh, fine!"

*************

Over a week I had to endure Harry begging me for info on my mate. It was quite frustrating. If I didn't like him so much I would have hexed him. And that's quite good coming from a Slytherin.

Harry was also always talking about what he'd read in the Veela books he'd picked up from the library.

"So, how come your a male Veela? They're quite rare."

"I don't know the secrets of my birth.

"Who did you inherit from? Your Mother or Father?""

"Both but my dad was only 1/4 Veela."

"So, can you read his thoughts?"

"Maybe."

"Tell me what he's thinking!"

He's thinking... 'Maybe this'll work. I'm Harry James Potter. Cough if you can hear my thoughts.'
I coughed.

"So who is your mate? Is it—"

"For Merlin's sake! Silencio!"

I left him like that for a whole lesson.

It took me a small bit of time to let on a bit more than he knew. I was exhausted of him begging.

"Draco?" Harry asked for the 10th time today.

"What la baise is it?"

"Who is not your mate?" he asked thinking he was being smart.

"Okay. They are not a girl. Not a tall person. Not in a house with the letter 'L' in it. He's not in a year above or below me. He's not a tidy, organized person. And he's not not oblivious." I paused, to listening his head for a moment. 'Sounds a lot like me.' Is it that hard? "Did I mention he is the cuter yet biggest oblivious dunderhead I've ever met?"

"Nope," he said sarcastically.

"Well. He's oblivious but how beautiful he is ties in with it so it's okay," I told him. If he could finish the written test and do the practical one then that would have been a compliment. But his pretty little oblivious ass can't figure it out.

Even though it was getting pretty obvious that I was talking about him, yet I still had to do more. It was 3 days before the first Hogsmeade visit. I needed to ask someone something. So I asked someone for advice.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Hm?" he answered.

"I need some advice," I told him.

"On what?" he replied.

"How to," I paused, "ask my mate out." Harry frowned.

"After all this time, you finally decide to confide in me?" he whined.

"Yes, now help!" I retorted.

"No," he grumbled back.

"Oh c'mon!" I yelled

"No." he said smugly

"Wha– please?!" I begged.

"Oh, so now you're the one begging," he replied smirking.

"Please?" He shook his head. It was last resort. "I'll let you touch my hair?" I looked taken aback by the comments. He contemplated everything but then the smirk grew into a stupid grin.

"You're so fucking lucky." He finally answered me with "Damn, maybe...maybe just ask him? Simple but works."

"Okay," I huffed. I wouldn't be easy but it would work. It was for the better anyway. He always complains about how girls are so confusing and wishes they could be straight up. Little does he know he's a bit like that as well.

********************

It was the evening before going out to the Wizarding Village when I asked Harry.

"So he's said he's going with me," I said, out of the blue.

"And?" he said grumpily. He must be very jealous.

"We're going in the morning," I dragged on, "wanna meet around 2pm afterwards?" He looked at me with a disapproving expression covering up his joy.

"Won't that make you look like a player?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you think I tell him about my friends?" I scoffed. He smiled slightly. "So? Are you gonna meet me?"

"Yeah. This could even be a good chance to make up with Ron and Hermione."

"Enfoncer finally!" I exclaimed. It bounced of the dark, damp walls of the Slytherin common room and echoed.

"Whoops." And Harry and I began to laugh like crazy.

*************

Word Count: 721