2.2

"i-i can't believe you would do this," ashton whispered, shaking his head in disapproval.

"i-it was for the best, ash, i swear!" luke glanced towards the other 2 boys who were frowning, upset.

"fuck off, luke," ashton shoved luke, and luke stumbled over his feet but calum caught him in time. "you took away the only person that made me fucking happy! all of you did!"

"i was not apart of this, mate," michael put his hands up in defence.

"fuck you. i heard you telling luke some shit," ashton scoffs.

"you would rather pick a fan over us?" calum's eyes widen, shocked.

"at least shes fucking loyal to me!" ashton yells, "none of you assholes even talked to me about this! you just decided to kick her out of my own fucking life!"

"she's back now," luke muttered. "and we're sorry. we wont do this again."

ashton narrows his eyes towards the boys before taking in a deep breath. he pulls both his sleeves up, and the boys' eyes widen in shock, their jaws dropped to the floor.

"you see this?" ashton points towards his right arm. "those are my fucking scars. half of these are when she left me. i thought i had fucking no one. half of these are when i just grew depressed, - insecure even. i thought no one wanted me. until maria stepped in my life. SHE was my fucking happiness, and you took her away, just as i thought i was getting better - you made me become worse."

of course, the boys thought ashton was exaggerating a little, but no one dared to open their mouthes. he was already hurt enough.

"we're so sorry, ash," michael blinks his tears away, looking at anything but ashton's eyes. but luke... luke had tears falling down his cheeks. as well as calum.

"you dont know how bad i fucking feel," luke muttered. "please dont make this worse on me,"

"have fun with no drummer any more," ashton snickered. "i fucking quit."

A/N:

3 UPDATES AM I ON FIRE OR WHAT